Is that a shirtless guy...? Oh, that's just Inosuke.

I sighed in annoyance. Argh, I can already tell that this is not going to go well. Well, screw it. I'm here now. I wont get a bad ending and will become friends with the demon slayer characters! I started walking and...

I got lost. Yup. I paced a bit before someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and saw... NEZUKO!!! The adorable angel! She smiled softly at me. 

- Are you new?

- Um yeah.

- My name is Nezuko. Are you lost?

- And I'm y/n and...

I stayed silent in embarrassment. She giggled.

- What's your class, i'll show you the way!

- Oh I'm in 1A.

- Yay! Me too! Lets go!

She beamed and I swore I saw flowers blooming in the background. She grabbed my hand and gently tugged me along.

* D I N G *

Huh? I looked up and saw a 10% over Nezuko's head. I have decided to become her best friend. She is way to cute!!! We stopped in front of a large white door with the words '' 1A ''. We were going to enter but I got pushed roughly out of the way.

- OUTTA MY WAY!!!!

- UM, OUCH?!?!

- y/n! Are you ok???

I looked towards the guy but I just saw a shirtless man.

- Is... Is that guy half naked????

- It seems so..?

Nezuko said awkwardly as she helped me up.

- Thank you!

I looked back in the class and only saw one shirtless guy. Oh. Its just Inosuke. Of course! there are no other men that would dress like that in the game. 

- Lets go. 

We entered and we sat next to each other. We waited and chatted a bit. I saw, who I assumed, was the teacher. 

- Hello. I will be your teacher this year. Call me Koro-sensei. The student council has come to greet you this year, once again. 

He stepped away from the door. Ah, I remember now. All of the pillars are, in the game, members of that council. They all came in. God damn! The game did not do the guys justice!!!!