<< Cruelty To The Finest >>

(Just going to change the story a Bit, no hashira or demon slayer comes to the mountain that day so Tanjiro meets Urokodaki on his own on his tarvles and explains his story to Urokodaki, but he will meet Giyuu when he is training to cut the boulder)
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
Tanjuro sighed as he looked down to his Futon, the cold breeze slipping through the door of the wodden cottage blew onto his face making him shudder a little.

He placed his skinny boned fingers onto the gaunts of his face before looking up and smiling gently at the scene of his beautiful family.

Tanjuro could not be happier about his family, although he was now basically a useless man who could not do anything, they still loved him and took care of his needs.

"Oto-san!"

Tanjuro looked up to the voice and saw his son smiling gently at him causing a warm feeling to fill in him in the gut.

Smiling he wiggled his finger to signal the thirteen year old to come to him and before he could even blink Tanjiro was already wrapping the orange and black patterned haori he had on tighter around him.

"Oto-san you need to be careful, with your fragile health it is much easier to catch a cold!" Tanjiro huffed in worry of his father

"Tanjiro I assure you that I am alright my son" Tanjuro pushed his calloused hand through the curly bergundy hair of Tanjiro

Tanjiro looked down a few tears gently forming into his red eyes before blinking them away and giving his father a beautiful and serene smile.

"I can not help but worry about you Oto-san, and I know that someday the time will come and you will be gone but... I just don't want that time to be right now" Tanjiro gently wrapped his arms around his father squeezing his fragile body in his arms as Tanjuro comfortly rocked him.

"Even when the time comes my child I want you to be strong and look after your family and carry on as the eldest male in the house" Tanjuro hummed smiling a little at how much of a worry bug Tanjiro could be at times.

Tanjiro nodded before pulling his father's haori tighter on the man as it had loosened in their hug and bid him a goodbye to the elder man although not before Tanjuro gave him a kiss on the head to signify his affection to his boy.

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

Tanjiro smiled as he breathed in the cold air of the mountains and shifting the bag of charcoal on his back.

"Big bro!"

Tanjiro turned his head and smiled at the sight of his younger sibling and mother.

"Hmm?"

"You're going to town again today?" Shigeru smiled at his elder brother.

"I'm going with you" Hanako interrupted Tanjiro before he could answer.

"Oh no, you're not. You know you can't walk fast like Tanjirou." Kie smiled at both Hanako and Shigeru causing both of them to groan.

"Mom!" Shigeru huffed at his mother.

"You may not. Since he can't use the cart today, he won't be able to give you a ride when you're tired." Tanjiro laughed a little at his mother and his siblings sad groans.

"Big Bro!" Shigeru ran up to his elder brother hanging onto him tightly causing the elder one to puff out a few breath clouds.

"I wanna go with you! I promise I'll help you!" Tanjiro smiled at his youngest sister patting her head at her wistful look.