Syo Kurusu X Female Reader Lemon

A/N 1: Hello again! I've finished a Syo Kurusu X Reader Lemon. Sorry I always take so long...i don't have a lot of free time and I tend to get writers block a lot. You can slap me if you want ._. I personally love Syo, he's just so cute!...Don't tell him i said that! We are both Gemini's too, Lol Anyways, enjoy!~ :3

A/N 2: This is old and cringy (wrote this like 7 years ago lmao) I've tried revising a bit but it's too painful for me to re-read lmaoooo

WARNING: This story contains graphic content that is not suitable for children. If you are uncomfortable with sexual content, i kindly ask you to turn back.

~

You and Nanami are sitting under a big tree in the courtyard of Saotome Academy. Ringo-sensei assigned everyone a song project and a partner, and you've been stuck for days on how to start your song. You were told to compose an up-beat and energetic love song, and your partner is Syo Kurusu. He hasn't been of much help though. If he's not hanging out or practicing songs with the rest of ST☆RISH, then he's being chased around by Natsuki.

"Nanami, please help me with this!" You whined "You're a master at song writing!"

"(Y/N), you know i can't help you with your songs. You have to come up with them yourself."

"We're going to fail at this rate. I don't know what else to do." You say, laying back on the grass and staring up at the sky hopelessly.

Nanami glances up from her notebook to look at you. "Have you tried talking to Syo about it?"

"Yes! But he's always so busy...I mean, he's the perfect partner for this project! He's really energetic and passionate about everything he does. I was so happy when he was assigned as my partner, but i'm kind of disappointed that he doesn't have time for the project..."

"Are you sure you're not disappointed that he doesn't have time for you rather than the project?" She raises an eyebrow at you.

"What do you mean?"

"You like Syo, don't you?"

You sat up, brushing stray pieces of grass off your uniform. "...I've liked him since our first year in Saotome Academy together. He just hasn't noticed...but this isn't about my personal feelings, i need to come up with a good love song. I've never had to write a love song though, so i don't know how to start..."

"(Y/N), have you ever been in a relationship?"

"No, why?"

Nanami's eyes travel up towards the sky. "I think that in order to properly write a song about love, you need to experience love for yourself. Only then will you be able to put the right feeling and expression into your song."

"Hmm, i never thought of it like that. I think i have experienced love...it's just unrequited."

"Maybe you should ask Syo what he thinks?"

"...Ask me what?"

At the sound of the familiar voice you quickly turned your head in it's direction. You weren't surprised to find Syo, along with Natsuki, standing behind you. Natsuki was hugging Syo's arm and smiling brightly as usual.

"Don't worry about it, it's for our project. i'll talk to you about it later."

"Actually, i wanted to talk to you about that. If i could just get rid of this pest!" Syo frustratedly shook his arm, but to no avail. Natsuki clung to him like a lifeline.

"But Syo-channnnn! You said you would taste my homemade cookies!" Natsuki pouted

"The last time i tried your homemade 'cookies' i almost ended up in the hospital!! I can't trust anything you make!!" Syo kicked Natsuki in the leg and started sprinting away. Natsuki wasted no time in chasing him. Before he disappeared into the Academy, Syo turned and yelled, "Your room at 8:00!"