Yu pauses. He feels a flood of emotions flow through him. Emotions he didn't notice before. Didn't listen to them.

He didn't let the high waves surge. He dammed them. 

A dam that endured the crowds. He drained his facade. Protected him from any floods. That which always kept his life soil from fruits, Sam breaks and floods his immaculate soul. Sam soaks the dryness and makes him grow.

Blossoms. Fertility. Life.

Needs he didn't know he had.

Insatiable urges.

Inconceivable fears.

Heavenly bliss.

"Zi Hong Lin, I love you." whispers Yu to the silence, "I didn't know what that meant until I met you.

You make me understand life.

Loving you makes me live.

I'll never be able to let you go."

"Is that a promise?" asks Sam, startling Yu.
"You're awake?" marvels Yu indignantly.
"I feel you even in my dreams. You're always inside me.", Sam mumbles with his eyes closed.
"Then you don't even know if you're dreaming right now," Yu smirks.
"With all that I've heard, it can only be a dream. Awake Yu would never reveal that much of himself to me," Sam guesses a bit shyly.

And Yu's heart tightens. His breath catches in his throat.
Now it is he who pulls over to the side of the road to catch himself.
Sam slumbers on until he is lovingly shaken by Yu's hands.

"Look at me. Please, look at me!", Yu urges Sam.

San opens his red eyes. His eyelids are infinitely heavy from his deep trance. It takes time for him to see Yu's beautiful, expressive eyes clearly.

"Why are you so serious?" he asks Yu.

"I want to tell you that you are awake. I want you to know.
Know what you mean to me," Yu emphasizes.

"So, did you make me a promise?" asks Sam as he dives into the infinitely deep world in Yu's eyes.

A world where Yu only lets his Sam in. 

Shows himself to him.

A world of devotion.

With the most pleasurable fruits of every high.

Sam's favorite place.

"Loving you makes me live.
I'll never be able to let you go," Yu confesses in a brave voice.

Sam blushes and closes his eyes.

Yu clasps Sam's face with his hands.
"Do you hear me? Look at me!" he begs his Sam.
Sam opens his eyes again, showing his vulnerability.

"Can you bear the responsibility of this?" he asks Yu in a low, deep voice, "My whole life is in your hands. Can you manage to bear this responsibility?"

Sam closes his eyes again. Never in his life has he felt so naked and vulnerable.

Yu's heart beats faster and louder. He can't believe his happiness. Instead, he grabs Sam's hand and places it on his chest. Sam feels each racing heartbeat and opens his eyes again.

"I will prove it to you every day of my life. This responsibility is the most precious gift of my life," Yu says and begins to swear his allegiance to Sam's face with his lips. Every part of his skin he kisses.
Sam purrs sweetly as he does so. Each touch envelops him with confidence. Quenches his thirsty body.
And inflames his longing for union.

He reaches for Yu's face and joins their promised lips.

Nothing matters anymore. Only the yearning urge to be one with Yu.

He deepens their kiss. Both are carried into infinity by a magical force.

Time and place dissolve.

In the car, the love-filled sound of their passion resounds.

Sam unbuckles them both and pulls Yu over to him on his lap with a jerk.
No reason is able to interrupt their agreement.
They surrender and melt together.
Their hands wildly feel every part of their symbiosis.
Their wild breathing lays a growing veil over the car windows.

Yu's notes ring out loud and clear in all their octaves as Sam plays them. Her symphony propels them forward, letting them slide shamelessly.

"Mhmmm, I want you!" moans Yu as he begins to wildly inflame Sam's body with his fingers.

Sam's deep growl echoes around and is interrupted by a loud knock on the window. They both flinch and Yu jumps back in his seat. The completely fogged windows shroud the moment of their derailment. The repeated knocking screams for a quick response.
Eyes wide, they look at each other, trying to regain their composure. "Sleep!" whispers Sam, opening the door and getting out.

An old man stands by the driver's door, looking concerned.

"Are you all right? Do you have a problem with the car?" he asks helpfully.
Sam grasps the situation in a few seconds and, as always, reacts cool and confident.
"Everything is okay. My friend was so tired. He's going to get some sleep before we go on. Thank you for asking," Sam replies politely.
The old man tries in vain to look through the fogged windows.
"You should open the windows. The sun will heat up the car too much otherwise," he replies. "That's a good idea," Sam smiles and watches the old man get back into his car.

Sam's heart pounds in his chest. He has to suppress a loud laugh and shakes his head slowly.

"You really are the end of me." he growls as he gets back in the car and is overwhelmed by the sight of his cheeky tiger.

Sam's breath catches in his throat as he catches Yu with his head thrown back and his hands on his crotch. He hears him moan softly and grip his quivering shaft greedily and tightly.
Sam's senses escalate.
He gasps for air and expels it again in a deep groan.

"What are you doing to me?" chimes Sam's sexy voice.

And he reaches for Yu's hands. Encircles them with his and whispers in Yu's ear:
"Yang Yu Teng, don't do this. Be patient."

Yu lets Sam's closeness drive him on. He expels several deep breaths and begins to rub his face against Sam's.

His pleading makes Sam vibrate.
"Yu, don't do that. We almost got caught just now. Please, I can't hold on anymore," Sam is now pleading.

Yu stops abruptly, closes his eyes and pulls back a little.

"Let's get some air. And don't get too close to me.", Yu tries to be reasonable.

Sam reads his Yu and gives him a cheeky smile.

FANFICTION Insight 1: The Ferris Wheel   - Torn apart connected (Main Story) -जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें