When all my things were in my pack I quickly left the room.

When I was away from the scrutiny of the classmates I slumped against the wall and sank to the floor. Tears began pouring rapidly from my face as I fumbled for my cell phone. Pressing the number 1 and the talk button I put my phone up to my ear. It began to ring and I held my breath.

"Renesmee?" My father answered. "How is school?"

I gasped and then let the tears continue to flow.

"Renesmee what is wrong?" My father asked in a panic.

"Dad my... my teacher." I couldn't finish. I wished he was here so I could just show him or let him read my mind.

"Renesmee stop." My father said to me. "Calm down." He began humming the lullaby he had made for me.

Almost immeadiately I began to hush and calm. This song was magic to me during stressed times. When I had calmed down and my breathing was back to normal he spoke again.

"Okay now tell me what is wrong."

"My teach Mr. Hawthorne kicked me out of class he said I was wasting his time because I wasn't in for three years." I said in a barely audible voice.

"Drew Hawthorne?"

"Yes father." How did he know his first name?

"Give him the phone."

"Dad..." I whined not wanting to embarrasse myself any further.

"Renesmee." Was all my father said.

I sighed as I rose to my feet and walked across the hall to the classroom door. Taking a deep breath I opened it.

"What are you doing in my classroom!" Mr. Hawthorne barked at me.

I felt my face flush crimson as I looked up at him. Very quickly I walked to his side and held out my phone to him.

"Its for you." I said gently.

He looked at me and then to the phone before he snatched it and held it to his ear.

"I'm teaching a lecture you can call me back at an appropriate hour." he went to move the phone but froze as my father began talking. With my excellent hearing I could hear the conversation.

"This is Edward Cullen speaking, Renesmee's father."

Mr. Hawthorne's eyes widened immeadiately.

"Now that I have your attention please understand that if you ever make my daughter cry again I will have your job. Your name will be tainted so harshly that no school in this district let alone the state will want to touch you."

I saw Mr. Hawthorne gulp nervously, sweat was perspirating heavily from his arm pits. "Yes Mr. Cullen."

"Now make sure my daughter is happy. She never goes out of her way to ask for anything so when she wants something within your power I suggest you make it happen." My fathers sentence ended in a feirce hiss. "Consider my daughter part of your class."

"Sir she isn't qualified to take this course she-"

"What did I just say? Don't test me Drew. Now give my daughter back the phone."

I flushed redder as Drew handed me back my phone.

"Daddy?" I whispered as I turned my back on the teacher and the class.

"Things are fixed. If you have anymore problems please don't hesitate to call me. I love you Renesmee."

"I love you too daddy." I whispered before hanging up and stowing my phone back in my bag.