"Thanks? I guess" I laugh.

Since I'm on the edge of close to my due date, it's been harder for me to sleep with the consistent kicks and movements of Hikaru and Misaki, and just the discomfort of having two humans inside you, my back is under lots of strain and so are my legs, whenever I can't sleep Ko always tries to stay up with me but he ends up falling asleep because of how tired he is after work.

"Ok Ko, you need to sleep like I said you have a game, and its early and they need you there earlier"

"Y/nnnnnnn, I wanna stay up with youuuu" I sigh and motion him to follow me into the bedroom, sitting against the bed frame I pat the empty spot next to the bed. Crawling into his spot he shifts and rests his head on my thighs whilst wrapping his big arms around my waist, something he does regularly.

"Go to sleep honey" I smile running my fingers through his soft hair and watching as he closes his eyes and soon enough mine follow.

My eyes open to the pitch-black darkness of the night, I feel a cramping pain throughout my body with Bokuto still resting his sleepy head on my lap. I sit up, rubbing my stomach whilst I feel the cramping sensation cease. I search for my phone on the bedside table and squint as my eyes take time to adjust to the lighting from the bright screen. 4:27 am, it's still really early and I'm starting to get contractions, I gently slide Koutarou's head off my lap, placing my feet on the cool hardwood floors, I walk into the nursery, walking around to see everything prepped, the crib neet in the corner by the closet, with blankets and Misaki and Hikaru's each individual stuffed owls and blankets to match. The rocking chair on the opposite side of the room alongside a window which had curtains and blinds. These past few weeks I have been nesting profusely, preparing for the arrival of our two little ones. Although I may be tired, in pain, and immensely uncomfortable, I know it will all be worth it. All the love that both Bokuto and I have poured into the place, is somewhere where both of them will feel loved and safe. I turn on a small little night light and inspect the infants coming home outfits, and search in the closet for the both of them something else, "Daddy's little girl and Mommy's little boy" " Beautiful like my mommy and Handsome like my daddy" "Mommy and daddies little monsters" I compare all of these outfits in front of me struggling to make on a decision on whether or not I should bring one or the other.

"Baby?" A raspy sleepy voice deeply called exiting our bedroom.

"In here" Bo walks in and folds his arms placing them on my thighs as I sit in the rocking chair, his cheek squished up against his arms.

"What are you doing up again? Are you ok? Are you triple-checking your decision on the coming home outfits? Babyyyy come onnn they are perfect, they'll look perfect however they come home, just come back to bed" he says look up at me

"Ko I'm ok, I just had a contraction" At the word contraction Bokuto's eyes widen with a twinkle of excitement in his eye, then he immediately jumps up and offers his hands to help me get up.

"It's time! Time for us to meet our baby owls!! Come on get up, let's go to the hospital!!"

"Not yet Bo, we need to wait until my contractions are 5 to 7 minutes apart" I giggle at his excitement and enthusiasm.

"OK OK! I have to go call Akaashi and tell him I won't be at the game!"

"Bokuto not yet its only -

"AKAASHI GUESS WHAT" He screams over the phone down the hall

"5: 20" I sigh and smile looking down at my tummy, he's so excited.

Bokuto's Pov"

"AKAASHI GUESS WHAT"

"Hmmm"

"Y/N IS HAVING CONTRACTIONS, MY BABY OWLS ARE COMING"

"Ohh good for you Bokuto, call me if you need anything"

"THANK YOU NOW I'LL CALL KUROO"

My heart is swelling with pride and joy. Our babies are coming, the ones I talk to every day, I'll finally be able to hold them in my arms, I'm so excited.

"KUROO"

"What owl" A very sleepy Kuroo responds

" Y/N IS HAVING CONTRACTIONS, THE BABY OWLS ARE ON THEIR WAY"

"Oh that's great Owl, I'm happy for you, you're going to have 2 little owls to love"

"YEAH I'M REALLY HAPPY AND EXCITED"

"Bo can you come here please" I hear my wife shout from the nursery

"SHE'S CALLING FOR ME I HAVE TO GO BYE"

"B-" I end the call immediately running to Y/ns side.

"What is it? Are you ok? Are you in pain?"

"No, just please help me up" , reaching her hand out and giggling, I gently hold her arm with one arm and then wrap my second one around her back, I help her down the stairs and into the kitchen, as she waddled down there she paused and began rubbing her belly.

"Contraction?" Taking a deep breath out Y/n nods

"Your doing so well baby" I gently kiss her temple and wait for the contraction to pass, instead of heading to the couch Y/n heads towards the kitchen. I give her a questioning look, even though she's in a bit of pain she laughs.

"I'm hungry and I need the energy to get them out of me so I'm going to have some toast"

"I thought you couldn't eat during labor?" That's what the book I read on pregnancy said

"I'm still in early labor" I nod

"Labor is probably going to last for hours so I need to have a bit of energy" There is a lot of worry in her face, I can feel the anxiety build, knowing this I come up behind her wrapping my arms around her and the twins, resting my head on head

"Your gonna be great Y/n, I'm going to be here every step of the way" She nods and I kiss her temple, its going to be a very long day, but at least I get to meet my babies.