Chapter 32 - The So Called End

Start from the beginning

"Twinkle, I will take him there.
Jiminah, let's go"

Anu dragged Jimin.

"Jungkookah, do you want to come with me"

Jimin hyung asked me.I was not expecting that question from him.I don't want to make Anu awkward by being with both of them

*Oh,should I? *

"Just come with us"

Hyung made me to go with them and Anu took us to Y/n's room.
I could  see many photos of
Y/n on the walls.She was beautiful as always.

"I don't think you were fat as Tae told"

Hyung told Anu.That's when I found there were pictures of Anu also.

"Jiminah, these are not the photos Tae talked about before. Wait for a minute.Let me check her cupboards.I'm sure I can find those here too"

Anu went to check the cupboards.

"Jungkook, do you know
why I made you to come
here with us ? "

*No.I felt it will be awkward to come with a couple. But now I think its a good thing that I came with you both here*

"Actually I also don't wanted you to here with us.I barely get chances to be with Anu.Still I took you here.Jungkook, are you forgetting that we are going back today night? Are you going to leave Twinkle like this here? "

"No hyung,I know what
I have to do"

"I don't want you to act like an idiot now.Jin hyung have already told me about what you told him last night.Don't make that girl cry more"

*Hyung,I only wanted her
to be happy in the end.I will make sure that everyone can see that smile on her face everyday.I will make sure those eyes keep shining *

"What are you two
talking about? "

Anu came to us with an album.

"Ah, nothing.Did you get
those photos? "

"Yes,here see this"

Anu showed us an album.I saw the photos of Y/n in those albums.There were few of them which looked like her photos around the time she left to India.

"Now I think what Tae said is true.Jungkookah, doesn't she look a bit fat in this photo? "

"Yaah, Jiminah !!! Jungkookah, do I look fat in this picture? "

*I think you were
a bit fat*

"Aish, the evil maknae line"

(Y/n's pov)

Jungkook went to my room with Anu and Jimin.Actually I was feeling nervous because  Jungkook looked like he was not going to give me a chance to talk to him.They will be going back today night.I just want to say sorry to him for what I have done.

"Twinkle, I will leave now.I have to meet my friends now "

Rohan told me.