Drunk Arjun and Express train Aarohi *Part 14*

En başından başla

"Dad I will sleep pakka promise you both also go." After a lot of attempts Mom dragged Dad from my room not before kissing my forehead.

"Huffffffffff !!!!! Bach gaye, let's see what that trouble maker boss of mine is doing inside." As soon as I opened the bathroom door only to see him sitting by the bathtub which is now completely filled with water and smelt like lavender.?!

Arjun-" Hey!!!!! you came so quick. This smells so good right? Bubbles ! Lot's of bubbles." With this Arjun blew soap bubbles on me as soon as I neared him. What the!!!! No he didn't do that?! He didn't just....didn't do that!

" Arjun anaconda Malhotra you poured the entire lavender shower gel in that bathtub? HOW COULD YOU! THAT WAS MY MOST FAVORITE ONE." I pulled my hair in frustration and he just made a weird face staring at me with animatedly big eyes.

Arjun-" You are acting like a mad person, are you mad?" He now started splashing water like kids. Aarohi do something before he drenches himself in water.

"Arjun sir, let's go out now. Come your head must be paining right you take some rest." I asked him slowly cajoling him like one does with a baby.

Arjun-" Yaa my head is paining, you know it is going round and round and round!!! But how do you know this?" I made him stand with lots of difficulties and started dragging him out of the bathroom.

"I just know, actually your eyes they look swollen and that happens when one needs sleep." Making him sit on the bed I wiped his hands and face with towel, thank god his cloths didn't get wet or else what I would have given him to change.

Arjun-" Huhh... no my eyes are not swollen because of sleep they are like this because I cried. I cried a lot, I cry every day but people can't see my tears as I don't let them see." His drunk tone was mixed with pain and his words had heaviness in them. He cried? But why did he cry? Was it because of whatever happened today? 

"Why don't you let others see your tears and Why were you crying and why did you drink?" I asked everything at once causing him to giggle and me to smile. This was the first time I have seen any emotion on his face other than akdu, sadu and anger.   

" You are a express train. Arohi the express train!" He again giggled and poked my cheeks and I could only do was stand there with my eyes wide. 

"And what did you ask?" His pain filled voice brought me back from my shocked reverie. 

"Why did I cry? Or...Or why did I did I dri...nk? Am I right Miss Arohi?" He grinned again but this time it was humorless with layer of tears in his eyes.  

"What is not there in my life to not cry. Everyone makes me cry, my dad, Mrs. Malhotra, Manik... Only Ruhi don't make me cry, with her I always smile. You know who...who Ruhi is?" Arjun was talking to me and in the mean time I made him sit on my bed with his back resting towards the headboard. 

 "Tch! How will you know? Budhu me!" He face palmed himself and looked at me grinning...again!

"Wait I'll tell you about her. You know she is my sister. No wait... not sister but my daughter. She is like a star in my dark life. I have always protected her and always will." He was playing with the bedspread and talking animatedly but with each words he spoke his expression changed from love to anger to hurt and finally smiling. I made him lie down but he again got up holding onto the curtains of my bed.