chapter three

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"i'll never get over how good your hero costume looks

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"i'll never get over how good your hero costume looks." mina watches as you slipped up your skirt, pulling it snugly on your waist.

your hero outfits consisted of a black skirt pleated skirt along with a black body suits with a zipper in the front. you kept a utility belt around your waist where you kept small weapons you used along with a garter connected to a pair of thigh high tights.

you tried to keep your outfit so you could usually use your quirk if needed. at first, you tried wearing a bodysuit but soon figured out that the more skin covered the less of an advantage you have with your quirk. so by covering less skin you could easily use it without ruining your clothing.

finishing off the outfit you wore a pair of (any shoes) that were easy to move in as far as hero work.

you brush your skirt off before fastening your utility belt around your waist, a small click following while connecting it. you smile at Mina as she watches you slide your blades into a few of the pouches. "thank you. It's such a hassle to get on though."

you slip on your shoes before standing up straight and leaning against the wall. the two of you were currently at school but we're getting ready to go to your agency's. jirou had already left ahead of time because her mentor called her in early.

mina groans as she watches you lean against the wall, your eyes closed as your slow breaths left your mouth. "are you ready yet?"

you groan before sitting up. "yeah, i guess."

mina grabs your hand before starting to pull you out of the locker room and towards the school exit. you struggle to keep up with her as she hums while dragging you along.

slowing down, she stops when the both of you make it out of the school. "how come you act so shy around mirko but so bold around us."

you tilt your head at her confused. "because she's mirko? i have a reason to be nervous, have you seen her?"

she smiles at your small comment before shrugging at you. "okay."

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐒 R. Usagiyamaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें