The bell rang, dismissing the fairies from their current lessons to go to the next one. Flora exchanged goodbyes with Esmeralda before joining Aisha to change their books so they could be ready for their special lesson with Principal Faragonda.

It was indeed going to be a long tiring day but it'll be worth it once she finally would get the chance to sort things out with her boyfriend, Helia, as she was already stressed out enough which could have led to more distractions during lessons and it's not something she wants.

She needed to see him.

~~~

A few hours later...

“I'm so tired I swear I could lay down anywhere and fall asleep right there!” Stella told, stretching her arms in the air as she walked outside the classroom along with the rest of the Winx.

Aisha popped her head next to her blonde friend as she quirked her eyebrow and grew a smirk. “You serious? Then go sleep on that bush, I dare you.”

“Ahaha, sure do! I want to see that happening-- haha!” Musa laughed, placing her hand on Aisha's shoulders as they giggled between themselves. For the fairies, it would've been a daily hobby for Aisha and Musa to pick on Stella for whatever she does.

“Okay, maybe not on anything...” The light fairy corrected herself, resulting in making her friends cackle.

“Alright, the guys are being summoned by Saladin then they'll join us soon. Let's wait for them at our usual spot, I'll notify Timmy.” Tecna informed the Winx which some of them squealed at the idea of seeing their boyfriends soon after a long day.

Stella started hopping instead of walking as well as clapping her hands together. “Yay, I missed my Brandon bear all day!”

“There she goes,” Bloom gave an account of Stella's excitement as she conversed with Flora as she thought she was but the nature fairy was rather swimming in her own pool of thoughts each time they took a step. “Flo? Earth to Flora!”

Flora flinched and blinked her eyes multiple times before looking at the redhead. “Hm? Sorry, what?”

“Oh, c'mon. Where's your head today? Even Griselda kept picking on you in class!”

“Ah, about that... you know what, you're right.” Flora went ahead to self palm herself and breathed heavily, sighing. “Helia and I are kinda having some sort of issues... We haven't spoken in two days and today he decided to text me so we could talk. I don't know if I'm annoyed or happy about it.”

“Oh wow, then, this must be serious. I-I'm not going to stick my nose in any of your business but if you feel uncomfortable and if you think you need more time, I can accompany you back to our dorm.” Bloom offered, stretching her arm over Flora's shoulders to at least be able to hug her while they were walking their way out.

“Thanks... Honestly, I appreciate that, but it's okay-- I'll head back myself. Please, just tell Helia that I'm not feeling well if he asks.” The brunette gave a small smile before separating herself from the Winx, as she went the opposite direction of what they were heading for.

“Where is she going, Bloom?” Musa questioned once Flora was far away enough for her not to hear them. “She looks down, I feel bad.”

The fire fairy sighed, placing the palm of her hand against her head. “Flora and Helia are fighting.”