The brunette felt her heart race as she rarely gets picked on about something that was not related to Palladium's lesson. “Oh-- No, I was just repeating to myself what you said about... yeah, I'm writing notes down so I was just making sure I'm writing the correct things.”

The fairy offered a smile after.

Palladium nodded as he was impressed and looked at the rest of the class. “Are you girls observing Flora's example? This is important to get into your heads since there would be coming exams you'll undergo soon in a few weeks. And if you want to graduate at the end of the year, you got to know about this! So...”

The teacher turned around on the board and picked up a board pen to write key points down for the fairy students to memorize for the following lesson.

Flora sighed in relief as she quickly made eye contact with Aisha, who was two seats away but she was in the back row.

“That was close!” Aisha whispered as she gave a thumbs-up.

The fairy of nature grinned because of her friend as she shook her head and shifted her eyes onto the blank paper lying flat on the desk. She, then, went back to jotting down substantial notes to show Professor Palladium that she indeed made some writing.

Thus, Flora got herself back full ears to everything Palladium has been saying for the past hour as the adequate student she's constantly been for every lesson.

That's when she remembered.

He wants to talk? Really?! Is that all he's going to say?” She thought as she stopped writing and dropped her pencil on the desk as she runs her fingers through her caramel-honey hair.

A student which usually sat next to her noticed her odd behaviour and went ahead to ask, “Uhm, Flora, are you okay?”

The fairy's emerald eyes slowly approached whomever just spoke only to meet the student's curious grey eyes. “Oh, yeah-- Yeah, I'm fine. Sorry, did I disturb you?”

“No no. Not at all!” She chuckled nervously and her cheeks reddened for the reason that the Winx were gradually known to be quite famous in Alfea so it was quite unbelievable that the nature fairy from the Winx Club literally merely responded to her.

“Good then, don't mind me. I'm just not having a good morning today.” Flora gave away a smile to cover up what her inner self honestly felt.

“Is it related to relationship issues?”

The brunette turned to make eye contact with her as she blew a strand of her hair off her face. “Oh, how do you know that? Am I really not that good at hiding stuff?”

“Yeah, kinda heard you rumbling-- Sorry, I'll try not to eavesdrop anymore!”

“It's okay, I'm the one who should just... shut up.” Flora placed her forehead against the cold table, breathing more heavier and hearkened to persistent pages flipping as well as pens against the papers over and over again.

“Hey!” The fairy, whose name showed up to be Esmeralda, poked her shoulder. “I know we're not that close but when it comes to this class-- you can freely talk to me! I promise!”

“Thank you. Alright, I'll remember that.”

“Really?! It-It's a deal then! Oh, you probably won't know my name, it's--”

“I can call you Essy, right?”

Blood rushed in Esmeralda's cheeks as she silently gasped which concerned Flora.

“Oops, should I have not called you that?”

“No! You can totally call me Essy!”

“Okay, good.”