Bakugou × female Y/N

Note
Harsh
🔞
He's not ~as~ mean and ride
Hope u enjoy
There might be some word that aren't spelled right
Bakugou has a some what mansion
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

   You and the baku-squad are having a sleepover at bakugou's house.

"Hey guys, I got the drinks" kirishima yells while holding (any type of adult drink)

(Btw you are 20 and bakugou is 21 and the baku-squad is 20-21)

  "finally shitty hair, what took so fucking long" bakugou growled "Hey mina can u plz pass me a drink" you say smiling over the music while dancing with mina "I got you girl" mina gets your F/D (Favorite drink)

You notice bakugou glance at you when u moved your hips to the music. Bakugou looks away when u smile at him. "Hey guys let's play 7 minutes in heaven" sero and denki say while having this big smile on their faces which made you laugh a bit. "Hell no" bakugou said "aw why not bakubro" kiri says while frowning. "ill jion, Hey y/n do u wanna play?" Mina says

" do I have to-" you say before bakugou cuts you off "If you play ill play~" bakugou whispers in your ear with out anyone seeing which gave you a pleasuring shiver up your spine. You turn your head to meet your eyes with his while everyone is already in the other room.

"F-fine... I'll play" you say as you notice he smiled a little. Your face turns red cuz you never saw him smile not even a little. You saw him smile when he's yelling at deku or when kirishima falls but this was different he actually looked happy.

Mina comes over and tells you to come in cuz everyone's waiting for you guys. You, bakugou, and mina walk in the room and see a hat with cards in it with everyone's name. "Whose first" denki smirks

"I'll go first besides this game is a little lame so I'll just get it over with" you say with a bored expression. You close your eyes and pick a card. You slowly open your eyes everyone's looking at you wondering who it is. Your face turns red as a tomato and you have a shocked expression. "Welll who is it y/n" sero says confused.

.
.
.

A few secs passed and you say "it's u-um- -------" you mutter the end "who the fuck is it" bakugou growled. mina takes the card and smirks "OoOoOoOooo"
Denki and sero looks at the card "p-please don't kill her" Denki says "What do you mean extra!" Bakugou yells " its bakugou hehehe" mina says while looking like she has tea to spill ☕

"L-lets just get this over with...." You Sutter walking to the closet while bakugou follows .

Kirishima closes and locks the door. Your are very close to bakugou almost touching his abs. You feel something holding your waist pulling you closer. Your hands accidentally touched bakugous abs. "I-Im um u-uh sorry" you say while looking away.

"Look at me dumbass" bakugou growled while gripping your neck to look at him. You blush while seeing his red eyes shine in the darkness which turned you on a bit.

Bakugou grips your neck harder not noticing. "Hmphm~" you let out a little moan while you close your eyes in embarrassment. Bakugou gets turned on just from your little moan and puts the hand that's not on your neck up your shirt. He harshly grabs your boob/breast. "M-mhmm~" you moan trying to hold it in "you like that teddy bear~" he says in a seductive voice making you wet.

He pushes your neck making him pin you harshly to the closet wall. Pushing his leg between your legs separating them. He then slides his hand in your pants. "W-what are you doing b-b- huh-mmmm" you moan when he starts putting 2 figures in you.

He starts moving his fingers harshly while chocking you. You gag making him smirk and stop. He kisses you licking your bottom lip asking to enter you allow him in. He then starts kissing you with tough making sure not to leave a single spot untouched.

You moan his name in the kiss making him hard which you feel through his pants. He breaks the kiss. "Your mine teddy bear~" he says before giving you a few hickeys and love bites" he then starts harshly kissing you for the last time before you see mina open the closet door to see you pined to the wall with love bites and hickeys and Bakugou's hand chocking you while harshly kissing you.

"Wow ok you can stop with your fun session" mina smirks before letting out a chuckle. Bakugou breaks the kiss and let's go of your neck now noticing Mina opened the closet door.

You take a breath from the harsh kiss that you just reserved. Bakugou smirks and grabs your wrist pulling you out the closet sitting at the couch making you sit on his lap will you feel his hard dick through his pants. While everyone else plays the game.

The end~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you have any requests i will take them and most likely do them in a story, short storys, truth or dare, 18 storys, 7minutes in heaven, wholesome story's, or anything you desire.

Thank you so much for reading, I am truly thankful for it.

Word count: 937

I am trying to make more story's with y/n or ships but I can't think of any so when I do I'll create more as soon as possible.

Bye bye 👋