Mark's Office

I got to the arena and went to the girls locker room and saw my best friend Eva Marie.

"Hey Eva" I said, "Hey girl what's up?" she said. "I'm really nervous for my match tonight" I said. "Don't worry once you get out there you'll be fine, by the way who are facing tonight" Eva asked.

"Summer Rae, she's really good at..." I was interrupted by Mark Carrano, my boss. "Brooke can I please speak to you in my office please?" He asked. "No problem" I said.

We went to his office and he just sat down staring into space. "Umm...is everything ok?" I asked with a confused look on my face. "Oh yea sorry about that I'm just waiting for some people to come join us" He said.

At that point I started to get worried, "Did I do something wrong?" I thought. Then there was a knock on the door.

"Come in guys" He said. I turned around and there they were......The Shield. I was so nervous but I didn't want to make it too obvious.

"Brooke this is The Shield, Shield this is Brooke" Mark said. We waved to each other.

"Ok so the reason I brought you guys here is because Brooke you have a lot of potential and The Authority wants you to rise up in the WWE very quickly so after your match can tonight you will be put in a storyline with The Shield" He said.

I started to get so flustered at the fact that I'm gonna have to be working with Roman!!!

"So am I a part of the shield now?" I asked. "Basically......so you guys can leave, good luck on your matches tonight" He said.

I ran back to the locker room and put on my gear and waited until I was called to the gorilla. My music hit and I ran out, I pumped the crowd up then I jumped in the ring.

Summer Rae's music hit and she came out and then came into the ring. We shook hands then started our match.
We went back and forth until I speared her and I won.

I went backstage and all the divas came up and congratulated me and I felt like WWE was my home.

I got back to my room and I was just kept on thinking about the meeting today. Maybe it's a sign that I should start talking to him and get to know him but I'm so shy.

I need some advice before I start working with the shield so I don't make a fool of myself. So I decided to call Nikki.