Part 2 : Girls day

Author’s Note: One thing you will notice a lot in this book, is a lot of dialog that is just my preference in writing anyways here it is. Enjoy, Vote, and Comment!

 P.s. sorry for the late upload, swamped with midterms and papers and I only had half done when I was supposed to upload. Anyways  enjoy! :)

Part 2: A New Day

Nothing feels better than waking up next to my two favorite boys. I look down at little James and can’t hold back the smile on my face as I look down at him. He looks just too cute, I peck him on the cheek lightly and just watch him and Derek till they wake.

“Hey babe” Derek wakes, squinting his eyes and reaches over to peck my lips.

“Good morning” I smile.

“Looks like James is still tired” he smiles down at him.

“My poor baby” I smile and brush his hair out his face.

He smiles and yawns walking up.

“Aw looks whose up” I say kissing his cheek.

He giggles as I keep pecking him.

“Mom stop” he smiles, trying to push me away.

“Okay my turn then” Derek smiles, tickling him as James laughs uncontrollably.

“Dad” he giggles.

“Okay I think that’s enough” I smile down at them.

“Fine, you’re safe for now” Derek winks at him.

James smiles, sticking out his tongue.

“James you have to start sleeping in your own bed, that’s why we bought it” I say, bringing him into my lap.

“Yeah you’re a big boy now” Derek adds.

James just pouts and runs off into the living room, “that boy” I say getting up just to be swept off my feet.

“Have I told you how much I love you?” Derek whispers against my lips.

“I don’t think you have” I tease.

“EW!” James exclaimed right as we kiss, we break apart laughing.

“Who’s hungry?” I say smiling at him, as Derek sets me on my feet.

“Me!” he exclaims, running to the kitchen.

“Need help?” Derek smiles

“But of course”

I walk into the kitchen, putting my hair up in a ponytail and commence taking out all the stuff I’m going to need. I start mixing the pancake batter as Derek prepares the eggs. Preparing the food, I just can’t help but to be thankful for my little family. James was a huge surprise but an amazing gift that I treasure so much and Derek is such a great father. I can’t believe how far we have made it and now I wish nothing but the same for Sara and Stefan I just know that they are going to love being parents. Today I am going to take Sara out for a little baby shopping, I know it might be too early but it’s too exciting. I loved baby shopping for James, I was always drawn and excited to the little baby clothes.  As we finish the food, I set the table as Derek puts the food on the trays.

“James come here, the food’s done”

“Okay mom” he says, barely looking away from the T.V.

“Do you want me to cut up your pancake into pieces?”

“Yes please” he says, taking his set as Derek sets our plates.