The bet

I smiled at the image of markiplier in my laptop screen and pressed my face against the screen. "OMG" I screamed, my voice muffled over the screen.

"What" I heard my friend say with a slightly annoyed tone.

"HE'S SO PERFECT!!!" I screamed

"Markiplier again?" I heard my best friend, Aimee, say giggling a bit.

"YEAH" I said laying my head against the table and groaning slightly.

"You need to get with him" I heard my other friend, Emma, say as she sat on table holding a bowl ice cream and I swung my head up.

"I ain't got no chance with him" I said rolling my eyes as if it were obvious

"You never know" Aimee said back, smirking a bit. She leaned back in her chair and I sighed.

"Trust me, I do know" I said slamming my head on the table. "THAT DID NOT HURT AT ALL!" I screamed and I heard Emma snicker

"How about we make a bet then" I heard them say and I looked up to see the devils I call friends smirking down at me

"What kind of bet?" I asked smiling because they knew I loved bets.

"If you can not fangirl for a HOUR then you win" Aimee smiled evilly and so did Emma.

"Okaaaayyyyyy, what if I loose?" I seen them whisper with each other and then smile evilly. They will be the death of me.

"You have to send Mark a girlfriend application." Aimee announced, happy with her decision. I bit my lip.

"I-I don't know guys..." I said, obviously unsure. I felt like that would be a major invasion of privacy to mark, when he said that in one of his Minecraft videos I'm sure it was a joke. 

"BUT IF YOU WIN I WILL DO SOMETHING" Aimee screamed, persuading me.
"Okay...you have to...GO ON STAGE AND CONFESS YOUR LOVE FOR FELIX/PEWDIEPIE" i yelled and she rolled her eyes. It was an unfair bet and we both knew it. She didn't looooooove felix, she only liked some of his videos.

"Ummmmm...DEAL" they stood up and smiled shaking my hand

"GOOD" She said smiling
I closed the laptop so I would not see him therefore no fangirling.

"OH NO YOU DONT, you have to stare at him for 1 hour without fangirling" she said opening my laptop. I panicked and gasped out loud.

"WHAT, THAT WAS NOT APART OF OUR DEAL" I said sighing and running a shaky hand through my hair.

"I never SAID it was...but it is" she said and they both laughed at each other.

"UGH IM SO GONNA FAIL" I said growling at her

"Yep" she said grabbing my head and turning it to the screen like I was being strapped down on a torture chair. My other friend picked up my laptop and started swiping the screen until she finally got to something and set my apple laptop back on the table...it was mark with no shirt and his pj pants on. I wanted to scream and fangirl but I had to keep a straight face. I actually made it like 10 minutes before my other friend slammed her fist down.

"Not working aye, don't worry I got something that will make you crack" she smirked evilly and picked up my laptop once more then put it back down.

"OH MY GOD HE IS SOOOOO SWEET AND KIND AND ADORABLE AND OLMOSMSHDNJQBSN" I screamed at the sight of a markiplier gif saying "you are beautiful"

"Knew it would work" they both said laughing and my face turned red, obviously embarrassed.

"YOU GUYS I CANT HELP IT HE IS SOOOOO CUTE" I screamed as they brought up my email account. I could already feel the tension

"Okay I will make it...your name is (F/n) (L/n).....you babysit kids for a mini job.....and you live In Cincinnati In a apartment complex with your two BESTIES" One of my devil friends said

"My turn....you are 23....LOVE video games and play them all the time and you plays all kinds....favorite one is the last of us" I looked at her and Emma, who was currently typing, looked at me and shrugged "what? Extra stuff like that could matter!"
"and now all we have to do is send a picture" aimee said putting a photo I took yesterday on there

"WHAT NO I LOOK UGLY THERE" I said reaching for my laptop by she slapped my hand away

"No you look amazing,now you can press send" she said turning the screen to me.
I sat at my desk staring at the application. Was I really going to send him this because I was dared too? I stared at my picture and everything including my address. I heard a sigh behind me

"PRESS SEND" my two idiots i call my best friends said and my shaky hand started to reach towards enter....Then I pressed it
-
Ooooooo coolio
This is edited btw I'm editing most of the chapters so if you have already read it and it's different (kinda) that's why :)