Prolouge

__

__

YOU WERE SCANNING THE FRIDGE, before you heard footsteps and turned around

"good morning Mrs. Iida, what would you like me to cook for breakfast?" you greeted the woman as she enters the kitchen.

"oh dear, how long have you been here?" she stopped at her place as she speak.

Mrs. Iida is the mother of ingenium. He hired you to take care of his mother, before the actual nurse for her came. And just like her son she had short dark navy hair, and also some glasses. She's a sweet lady based on the time you spent with her.

"not long. I don't know if you remember me but I'm the nurse from yesterday... The one you complimented for the yakitori?" you took a couple of steps until you stood in front of the stove, facing her with a poker face accidentally.

You weren't exactly the best with facial expressions which would be fine if you didn't had a resting bitch face. People tend to be intimidated by you at first glance, which is why people say that you weren't going to make it as a nurse, because no one wants to be taken care of by someone with no hospitality.

"I do remember you uhh I'm sorry for my rudeness but i might have forgotten your name" she frowned, looking down, feeling guilty. She sat on the counters seat.

"no worries Mrs. Iida, no need to apologize. Speaking of which im (y/n). Now would you like to request anything for your breakfast?" you smiled, before the woman followed and sat down beside the counter requesting simple rice, miso soup with side dishes.

As you were in the middle of cooking, the woman decided strike up a conversation to make the kitchen somewhat more lively

"I apologize for my son tensei, he's a little bit over the top sometimes when it comes to his family members health" the sound of the knife hitting the cutting board was drowned by the womans voice as she spoke.

"it's alright Mrs. Iida. Your son must be very caring then" you answered while cutting the spring onions in a rapid pace.

"he is! He is in fact a family oriented man. Both of my sons are family oriented actually, they both are very good boys or I suppose men now" she chuckled to herself. You smiled as you pour the broth before you slid the shreded tofu and spring onions to the said bowl.

While waiting for the soup to cool down a little, you prepared the rice and the other simple dishes.

Finally you presented the dish to woman. The first time she saw her eyes widened. The Food looked so appetizing for it to be a home cooked meal. If she had to guess, she would have thought this meal was from a five star review restaurant. As she grab her chopsticks and tasted it, she was convinced you had a talent for cooking of some sort.