9| "EVERYBODY...BUST A MOVE!"

Beginne am Anfang

"Do it for your homeboy Z! I don't ask for much, just for you to scrub the ground with my crazy ass ex. You acting like I'm askin yo ass to rob a bank." Kentrell rolled his eyes and laughed.

"Don't worry big bruh, if all else fails I'll get some of my hoes to jump her." Bryson shrugged his shoulders and sat back in his seat.

"I think that's a bad idea. Have you ever seen them bitches fighting over you? They be tryna kill each other." Key questioned Bryson.

Bryson hadn't ever really paid any attention to the fights about him. He tried to make himself as scarce as possible because he wasn't going down with them bitches for fighting over him. His name was Bennett and he wasn't in it.

"If her crazy ass can knock herself up against a wall, she can take an ass whoopin from my hoes. Same thing!" Bryson said and shrugged his shoulders.

Taurus had absentmindedly began playing with Zenobia's hair. He twisted a curly strand around his finger and she had relaxed in the chair. To people who didn't know any better, it could easily be assumed that Kentrell and Cairo were a couple and Zenobia and Taurus were also a couple. And funnily enough, that was how their crazy ass night was going to start.

One of Imani's cousins in the ninth grade, took a video of the two pseudo-couples and quickly sent it to Imani's phone with question marks. Imani, who was currently walking into the mall behind Dallas, stopped as the video came through to her phone. She hummed to herself as she watched the two couples, slightly cuddled up together and laughing with the group.

As Imani caught up with Dallas, who had met up with Sade, she battled with herself. Should she show Dallas and Sade the video or should she keep it to herself? Before she could even make a decision, a text from her boo, Markeyvious, came through her phone.

Key ❤️
Bring yo fine ass up here to the food court.

She laughed to herself, knowing that he had probably been tracking her location the whole time. They had been talking for a minute, but she hadn't really said anything too much to Dallas because she liked to keep her relationships private.

"Y'all I'm headed up to the food court." Dallas and Sade waved her off, going back to talking about whatever they were talking about. Imani shrugged her shoulders, she had made up her mind. If they were gonna find out what their men were doings, they were going to find out on their own. It wasn't her business and she wanted to spend time with her man tonight.

Imani made her way up to the second floor, smiling as soon as she seen Markeyvious. He pulled her into his lap and placed a small kiss on her forehead as soon as she made it within his reach.

"Imani, Imani ... y'all finally out in public like that?" Taurus asked, his fingers still laced in Zenobia's hair.

"Shut up T! And y'all better be careful because Dallas and Sade here." She said pointedly at Kentrell and Taurus.

"Ain't gone do shit." Kentrell mumbled, his arm wrapped around Cairo's neck and her back flat to his chest.

Imani hummed before turning her attention back to Markeyvious. His smile making her smile. She really liked this boy and she thought he really liked her too.

"Well damn, since everybody booed up. Lemme go call one of my boos." Bryson pulled his phone out and scrolled for a minute, before he landed on a girl he had just met a couple of weeks ago. He pressed the call button and listened to the phone as it rung. Everyone at the table looked amused as a girl picked up the phone.

"Hello?" The voice questioned.

"Wassup Koko, what you doing tonight?" Bryson asked and the girl on the phone began to laugh.