Second date

One month later

"Honey I'm home," she yelled while entering the house. "I'm in the kitchen D!" Peter bellowed from the kitchen.  "Hi. Where's Wanda?"
"I'm truly offended you've been my bestie for a month and now you're gonna ditch me for Wanda," he said with fake hurt. "Yes actually."

"She's in her room. Remember to come down later so we can play Pac-Man."
"Ok. I will. Thanks Peter," she said while walking up the stairs.

She knocked on Wanda's door and after she said it was ok to come in, Domino walked in. "Hi," greeted Wanda. "Hey Wanda." Domino Sat down on the bed next to Wanda and sighed.

"What's going on. Did Peter do something. Usually I'm the one to come to you. Not the other way round."
"Peter didn't do anything. I just wanted to hang out with you. I've been playing ping pong and Pac-Man for a month straight," she said exasperated.

"Well I'm sorry to disappoint you but I'm leaving in 15 minutes. I'm going to the mall with friends," Wanda told her. Domino looked shocked, "you have friends?"

"Hahaha you're so funny. Yes I have friends."
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'll just hang out with you until you have to leave."
"So you're not giving me a choice, right?" Laughed Wanda.
"No I'm not."

Domino had decided that she was gonna do Wanda's makeup. She had assured Wanda that it wouldn't be anything over the top and she didn't lie. She did winged eyeliner with a nude lip and a tint of blush.

After that, the girls stayed in Wanda's room until they heard a knock on the door. "That's for me. Bye Domino I'll see you tomorrow."
"Bye."

Domino went into the basement to find Peter asleep in his bed. She pushed him over a bit and lay down next to him. "Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Come on Peter. Wake up. Up. Wake up," she repeated annoyingly in his ear. He groaned and pushed her away.

"Come on Peter. Wake up. You were awake 15 minutes ago."
"Yeah that's because I was hungry. Go hang out with Wanda," he mumbled.
"Wanda's out with friends. And you told me to come down after I was done hanging out with Wanda."
"Yeah, that's 'cause you two usually hang out for hours. I didn't know she was going out today."

"Please wake up," she whined, "I'm really bored and theres no one I can hang out with. Can I just stay here." Peter opened his eyes again and looked at her.
"Stay here if you want. I'm sleeping."

She decided to stay while Peter slept. Anya wasn't here so she couldn't play with her and Miss Maximoff  want here either; she never really spoke to her much anyway except for polite greetings.

She ran around for a bit, dodging the many items that cluttered the floor. She even played a bit of Pac-Man but she was still bored out of her mind.
"Peter I'm bored."
"Than sleep," he replied.

"Ok, move over then." Peter did as told and moved up so there was space for her on his bed. Domino got into bed and pulled the covers over her. She leaned into Peter and he wrapped an arm around her.

Peter fell asleep very quickly whereas it took much longer for Domino to do so. Peter snuggled into her, as usual.

Two hours later, Peter woke up to Domino wrapped in his arms. She was still asleep and he didn't want to wake her. Carefully, he moved away from her and got out of bed. The moment he left she woke up.

"Finally! You're awake. Now I need to do something. I'm so bored," she complained.
"Ok, didn't know you were awake," he said.
"I wasn't I'm a light sleeper I woke up like 10 seconds ago," she explained. Peter nodded and looked through some of his draws. He picked out some black jeans, a black T-shirt with a yellow smiley face and his signature silver jacket that was on his chair.