07 || Beautiful Dreamer

Start from the beginning

"You guys..." Karin got irritated. "Are in the way!!" She snapped and shoved the boys out of the room and shut the door with a bang. "Hmph!"

"Ah..." (Y/N) sweatdropped at the condition of the room. "Looks like you guys will have an extra work after this..."

"Seriously, those boys never know when to not cause a problem." Karin sighed.

"Then, do you need me to keep an eye on them?" The former asked with a raised eyebrow, smiling at the latter.

"Will you?" She questioned, staring into the (E/C).

"Sure." The girl answered as she turned her heels and walked to the doors.

~~~

"There you are..." (Y/N) said as she catch up to the two boys.

"(Y/N)-san!" Iride whispered her name.

"What are yo-?!" Her questioned was cut off as the boy pulled her arm and put a finger on his lips.

"Shhh! We were checking up on Genji's sensei's status..." He pointed a finger at the window which the girl peeked through it. The teacher was gulping down a whole bottle of alcohol and a trash can full of sweets by his feet.

"Those are..."

"A- and we just witnessed something heinous." Iride continued, catching her attention.

"We've got to tell the others about this-" She said without thinking any longer before the classroom's door slid open and cut her off.

"'scuse me..." Murasaki's sudden appearance startled the teacher and began coughing on his drink. "Y- You alrigh'...?"

"F- fine, sorry. Do you need something?"

"Erm... I also... wanna give this ter sensei~" She said sheepishly as she brought a cupcake with a face of a panda from her back.

"...Ah, is that so?" He said, putting up a facade. "Thanks. I'm happy." A smile that was placed upon his face made Murasaki blush and left. The moment she closed the door, he immediately switched to his real attitude, throwing the precious gift to the ground.

"SO STRIKING! What the hell was that just now?! With that sincere attitude, she's even more striking than me! UNFORGIVABLE!" He rant, holding his head and mumbling something.

Suddenly, the classroom's door open again by Murasaki which made the three streamers outside the class gasped . "I heard a loud noise, so... erm, Genji-sensei's already plenty-"

"You saw, right?" He cut her off. "My disgraceful side? You saw it?" He continued to say something to her.

'This is bad.' (Y/N) thought to herself, sweatdropped. He took one of the laboratory stands, dragging it threateningly to Murasaki. ' We have to do something...! If she get hit on her head, she'll-!'

'She'll... what?

...Be killed?

Does that mean, she'll die...?'

Her hands started to visibly trembled. Slowly raising her hands, a look of terror flashed across her face as she saw it was covered in blood. Her mind overflowed with past memories that she shouldn't remember. Or should she said, wouldn't want to remember?

Sakura, lying on the floor.

A pool of blood.

Her classroom.

And,

Iride standing by the door, stunned at the view in front of him.