♡♡♡

I long to exist on the spaces of your heart where no one else has ever been.

2Shin

¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤

"Do you know where Ryujin unnie is?"

"Oh, I think she's going for a drive Yuna-yah... She hasn't left yet, so go check at her room."

"Okay, thanks Lia unnie!"

Their promotions for the new comeback has finally ended, and the girls would either stay at their dorm or visit their families. Yeji already went back to her hometown as well as Chaeryeong, Lia was set to leave today, and Yuna was scheduled to leave tomorrow. Ryujin can't go home yet because her parents was on a business trip, and her brother was a college student who stays at his dorm.

So Yuna thought that it would be great to hang out with her Ryujin unnie for a while.

"Ryujin unnie?"

"Yuna-yah, what is it?"

"Are you going out?"

"Yeah, I'll be driving around."

"Can I come?"

"Okay... You sure tho?"

"Yep! Wait for me unnie, I'll just change."

They finally got out of the dorm, a few minutes after Lia's dad came to pick her up. They both got inside Ryujin's car, making sure that they brought caps, masks, and shades as disguises so they won't be that recognizable.

"Seatbelt, Yuna..."

"Huh? What did you say, unnie?"

Yuna wasn't able to hear her properly because she was busy fixing her hair while looking at her reflection, so Ryujin sighed and leaned in closer towards her. Yuna quietly gasped, feeling her ears turning red at the close gap they had. Luckily for her, Ryujin didn't noticed her odd reaction.

"I said, seatbelt, babe..."

"O-Oh, right, sorry unnie... hehe..."

Ryujin chuckled softly while shaking her head at Yuna's cheeky reply, already used to her antics. She finally turned the engine on and made sure to check if everything was in place, before she zoomed through the road. Yuna smiled, thinking about learning how to drive from her Ryujin unnie. Well, Yeji was a good driver too, but she just wanted to learn from Ryujin because she was always soft for her.

"Do you really plan to just 'drive around the place', unnie?"

"Well, actually, no. I plan to stop by a place that I often visit, and of course, I have to buy foods first."

"A place you often visit? Have we been there?"

"Nope, its my safe haven."

"Then why are you bringing me there if its your safe haven? Shouldn't that be kept on your own?"

"Do I really have a choice right now?"

Ryujin laughed seeing how Yuna rolled her eyes at the statement, pleased to get the reaction she anticipated. Actually, Ryujin was already contemplating the day before whether she'd invite Yuna to go with her today. Yuna just asked her first, so she agreed.