𝙄 𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙏 𝙔𝙊𝙐

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Who-"

He grabbed me by my neck and hissed "stop talking." His fingertips were digging into my flesh, making a whimper leave my lips. He noticed and immediately let go of me- before opening a door that lead us to a balcony?

The mansion was surrounded by trees only trees. " Stay here and don't even think about escaping because it won't work." He said before locking the door leaving me on the balcony.

I tried opening it but It was locked.

I let out a frustrated sigh before sliding down the door, hugging my knees and placing my chin on them.

I was so tired.

___
DRACO

The darkness was gone, I was in a huge room that looked like a library. "Get me the fuck out of here." I growled, trying to break free from McNair grasp. I looked to my left to see Chris being held by Carrow. "Stop moving or I will hex you." McNair said, digging the tip of his wand in my neck.

A sarcastic laugh escaped my lips. "McNair, we both know that I can kill you with my bare hands right now- I don't even need a wand. But your lucky that I'm held by you or I could've strangle you to death without even blinking."

Before he could even respond the door opened and came in Silas. My eyes widened as I remembered that he was the one who had Clemence.

My Clemence.

"Where is she!" I yelled, trying my hardest to get out his grasp and kill him. "How dare you." I continued. "She's a nineteen year old."

"Malfoy great to see you too." Silas clasped his hands, with a fake smile plastered on his face.
"I remember how you betrayed Lord Voldemort.. such a fool." He sat down on one of the couches putting his right leg over his left and his thumb on his bottom lip smiling at me and Chris.

" Where is she?" Chris hissed, the devil's lips twitched. " somewhere safe." He calmly said.
The way he spoke, breathed ..., made me angry.

McNair grasps loosened and I took my chance. I slammed my head back- hitting his chin. Chris did the same with carrow making the both of them letting go of us.

I got up before grabbing McNair's neck and slamming my fist on his cheekbone,nose, and every other single part of his body until he was
Laying on the floor- with blood running down his chin.

I turned around looking for Silas but he was gone. I grabbed a cup that was placed on the counter before slamming it on the wall making it shatter- i grabbed the biggest piece of glass using it to defend myself since I didn't had my Wand.

"Where is he?" Chris breathed, looking around.
"He disappeared." I said, still looking for him
"You should go look for her- I'll be here. In case anything he comes back." Chris spoke, turning around to look at carrow and mcnair knocked out.

"Go!"

I ran everywhere in the manor, opened every single door hoping that I will see my sweet Clemence. I yelled her name, waiting for a response but not once did I hear her voice.

-
CLEMENCE

The grand door burst opened and Silas came looking furious than ever. His green hues looked around the balcony until they landed on mine "get up." He ordered, and I obeyed. "Wh-"