"UGH! KILL ME NOW!" Bennett yelled. You all looked at him. "Guys I just want to sleep." Razor exhaled loudly, and crouched down in front of Bennett. "What are you doing."

"Get on."

"Oh okay.." Bennett got onto Razor's back and the long haired boy picked him up making sure he had a tight grip on his legs.

"Sleep now." Bennett nodded and nestled his head into the crook of Razor's neck, closing his eyes. You all began walking up the stairs to the fifth floor.

"Oh thank god you were right." Xiao said opening one of the large glass doors. The resting spots looked like giant spheres.

"They usually have settings to warm, and cool you, but those options may not be functioning right now." Ganyu said looking at the pods.

"There's three in this room, and three over there, so do you guys wanna split half and half?" You asked. They nodded. "Alright Ganyu, Ningguang and I will go to the other pod room, you guys can stay here." You grabbed your bag and headed for the door when someone's hand wrapped around your wrist. "Huh?"

"Um. Are you going to sleep right right now?"

"Yeah? You said you were tired too.." You said.

"Oh right..." Xiao looked away and you sighed.

"Meet me out here I'm just gonna go drop my stuff off. And change inside the pod." He nodded. You went to the other room, and climbed into one of the resting pods, which was able to be pulled down to encase you inside. A blue light turned on once the door closed, so you wondered if it still functioned. You decided to try it later, and changed into pajamas you found. They were warm black plaid bottoms, and a hoodie. You left the pod room, and found Xiao waiting there in his sleeping clothes, which were just some basketball shorts, and a t-shirt. You took him to a cubicle that was rather far from the resting pod rooms, and the two of you picked up some of the fallen swivel chairs, sitting down. "What's wrong?"

"I don't wanna be alone." Xiao confessed.

"You'll be with Bennett and Razor?"

"I mean physically. Every time I zone off I just think of my mom and then I get really sad about it."

"Well Xiao you need to let yourself get sad.."

"I know, but I don't want to wake anyone up with my crying... and I feel really tense."

"Well what do you wanna do? I can ask the boys if you could sleep with one of them."

"That's awkward.. and they're already sleeping in the same pod I heard them."

"Um." You looked around trying to find a solution. "I guess I could share with you.."

"You don't have to if you don't want to... maybe we can find like a stuffed animal here-"

"Xiao, I said I would be here for you. So let's go. I'll get my blanket from my pod 'cuz I saw it had one." You got up and went to your resting room. "Ningguang? Ganyu?"

"Yeah?" They both said from their separate pods.

"I'm gonna go sleep in Xiao's resting space." Ganyu opened her pod.

"Is he okay?"

"Yeah how's he doing?" Ningguang also opened her pod, and whispered. You closed the glass door.

"He says that he's tense about it, and whenever he's alone he keeps thinking about his mom."

"God... I feel so bad for him." Ganyu pouted.