"Stop being so negative about it." Lisa knows he's right but it pisses her off still.

"And who will remind you the reality of all this? For Christ's sake Lisa, you're about to make her officially yours yet you're still lying not only to her but to yourself."

Lisa clenches her jaws. She couldn't retaliate.

Jongin sighs. "I'm sorry for the harsh words but the truth is unforgiving. When you hide it, the eager it is to go out. Don't wait til it does that, accept the consequences of your actions. You said you're a changed person and I know that so there's no need to be afraid."

Seulgi and Taemin along with the others came in shortly after. No practices, just them hanging out after a tiring week but Lisa finds herself constantly getting dazed. That talk really hit her.

To clear her mind, she bids all of them a quick goodbye. Saying she'll grab early dinner first before reporting to work.

***

Jennie's phone went off, it's from one of her closest cousins — Jisoo's older sister, Jiyoon.

"Hello unnie!"

"Hello, Jendeukie. Where are you?"

"School, why?"

"Let's have early dinner? I'm in town."

"Really? Sure! Should I tell Jisoo?"

"She's probably heading back to school now. We had a quick sugar rush intake."

"Oh, okay. I'll prep up. Where should we meet up?"

Jiyoon proceeds on telling Jennie the address before they ended the call so she could get her things and go. Before that, she texted Lisa about it out of courtesy but she did not tell her the place.

Lisa's reply comes in just a minute saying have a great meal and have fun followed by a red heart emoji that always brings a smile to Jennie's face and just like the other times, when she catches herself doing so, she'd immediately wipe it off her face.

"Traffic!" Jiyoon says when she's already in Jennie's earshot. They exchanged quick hug before she takes a sit across Jennie. "Did you wait for so long?"

Jennie shakes her head. "No. Got into traffic too so I just got here probably 10 minutes."

"Geez, it's not even rush hours and cars are clogging."

"I think there's an event somewhere in downtown, a parade, I think."

"Parade?" Jiyoon looks around for a bit then looks back at her with a snap of her fingers. "Ah! Right. Something about the upcoming pride month."

"Oh, you're right."

"Well, let's order?"

"Let's."

"How have you been?" Jiyoon asks when the waiter walks away from them to get their orders ready.

"Not bad. Just finished the exam week."

Jiyoon grins. "I could see it. Those dark circles.."

"Unnie!"

She laughs. "Just kidding. You're looking fine as ever and you survived. That's the most important thing."

"After that dark circles comment? Really shameless."

Jiyoon snickers at the glare Jennie is currently giving her. "I was just messing with you. Calm down, our little cat."