𝙼𝙲𝚈𝚃-𝚂𝙾𝙽𝙰, Eva

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*❝ Welcome to hell guys, gals,and nonbinary pals! ❞*╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*
❝ Welcome to hell guys, gals,
and nonbinary pals! ❞
*╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐒
@EvaVlogs. Vlog Channel
@EvalynMarina. Main YT Channel
@EvangelyneLive. Twitch

𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐒
@evaeverywhere. Twitter
@evaeveryday. Instagram

━━「☆」━━

𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓
Evangelyne Embers is a 16 year old Minecraft YouTuber and Streamer. She's not really apart of any group like the Dream Team or SBI, and does most of her videos alone unless they're for the DSMP. However, she's not against appearing as a guest in someone else's video, and would gladly collab with one of her friends if they asked her to.

𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐅𝐎𝐑
Eva is known for just about anything. She builds in her free time, pranks other YouTubers/Streamers if given the chance to, and enjoys experimenting with red stone and such. She is also known for often starting debates on her social media accounts, though they are mostly out of fun and because she enjoys the entertainment she gets watching people argue over something stupid on the internet. Though, aside from all of that, it can be safely said that she is mainly known for her first debut in MCC, where she had basically wiped the floor with everyone.

𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐒
☆ Evangelyne actually does have a fairly great singing voice. Hardly anyone knows of this fact, though.

☆ If her chat ever pisses her off enough, Evangelyne will go onto Wattpad, search her name, and then proceed to read fanfics about herself to ensure that everyone listening in dies of second hand embarrassment.

☆ After winning MCC, Evangelyne had decided to destroy Technoblade's pride by typing in chat: "hey, Technoblade. get rekt, nerd :)" And thus, a beautiful rivalry began.

☆ Evangelyne goes by any pronouns. She just doesn't care ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

☆ Evangelyne lives in New York, and can therefore actually pull off a decent sounding Brooklyn accent.

☆ When she isn't streaming Minecraft, Evangelyne likes to use her spare time to make fanart for her friends.

☆ She listens to lofi jazz music the most.

𝐐𝐔𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒
Imagine losing to Technoblade. Couldn't be me.

Wilbur Soot, I am going to get a pet ant eater and bring it over to your house the next time I visit you in England just to spite you if you don't shut the fuck up.

The hell do you mean, "who do I wanna be adopted by"?? I already have parents???

Yo real quick, actually: stop talking about my eyes. I get it. You think they're pretty. I appreciate that. However, I'd still like it if all of you would shut up about them, now. Thank you.

No, Phil, I will not force myself to walk outside into the dreaded sunlight just because you think it's "good for me".

Yeah, I know what Dream's face looks like. How does it feel being inferior to me?

Who the fuck is this "sans, undertale" guy and why do you all keep comparing me to him??

━━「☆」━━

note !

i'm kinda considering making a book for eva's twitter, ngl 👀 also, i'm gonna tag my friends -ANEM0 and -NovaJuniper- here because i know that they're into mcyt too, and anyone else who's reading this should totally go check them out and give them both a follow! :D