04 || It's Going Down

Start from the beginning

"We're family Ben. I'm sure you know a thing or two about that." "Come to Auradon (y/n). You and Uma and be apart of the solution." 

"Me? Nah, I don't need you." I walked up and whispered in his ear. "I'm gonna get there on my own." I winked at him and blew him a kiss before walking away.

"Hey guys! They're here!" I looked over at Gil then followed where he was pointing at.

I smirked as I saw Mal and her little gang and walked over to Uma.

"Welcome!" 

"Finally!" 

(Uma)

Let's get this party started. I swear I'm cold hearted. There's no negotiation. I'm not here for debating.

(y/n)

You need some motivation? Just look at Ben's face, then ask yourself. How long you think we'll remain patient.

(Uma)

I'll throw him overboard and let him swim with killer sharks. You either hand over the wand, or he'll be ripped apart.

(Mal)

Now let's all just be smart. Although for you that must be hard. You'll get your wand. No one has to come to any harm.

Don't try to intimidate. Your bark is much worse than your bite. Who's the baddest of them all? I guess we're finding out tonight!

(Pirates)

Let's go bring it on. Better give us what we want. It's the wand for the crown if you don't, it's going down.

(Mal's group)

Let's go make your move. Peace or war, it's up to you. Give him up and do it now. If you don't it's going down.

(Pirates)

We want the wand or else the king is gone. Your time is running out you should really watch your mouth.

(Mal's group)

Let's go, pound for pound. We're prepared to stand our ground. Put your swords up. Put 'em up it's going down.

(Pirates)

Yo-oh, ho-oh, oh-oh

Make the trade.

Yo-oh, ho-oh, oh-oh

Or walk the plank!

Yo-oh, ho-oh, oh-oh

Make the trade!

Yo-oh, ho-oh, oh-oh

Or walk the plank!

Uma and I started walking towards Mal as she turned around facing her group. I just rolled my eyes as they started huddling together like they were in some sort of sports match.

(Mal)

Okay look this is not a conversation. It's a do-or-die situation. If you don't give me back the king. I'll have no hesitation!

I'll serve you right here. And I don't need a reservation. That way your whole 'pirate crew' can have a demonstration. Release him now and we can go our separate ways. Unless you want to deal with me and the VKs.

(Uma)

So that's your big speech, huh?

(y/n)