December 23, 1973

Staring up at his grey eyes trying to analyze his next move I realized how dumb this is. I mean here I am in a mafia fighting my partner for the like what? The 5th time this week? It's only Tuesday. I don't know why we're partners to be honest we both hate each other till death do us part. Right?

December 23, 1973

Chuuya made me do this and I don't know why but here's the first page of my journal/diary. Fuck you if you're someone random reading this.

My name's (y/n) and I've been in the mafia for about a year trying to earn enough money and skill to live with my best friend Atsushi, that's all I want, to make him happy and be there with him forever. But with asshole Akutagawa as my partner, it's making very fucking difficult. He's always stealing kills and taking my money to buy shit things like drugs. I'm not sure what he buys, he reminds me of an emo teenager. Anyways, my ability allows me to make and control fire at my will. Although I kinda like it, Akutagawa thinks it's useless.

The guy I work with who always beats the shit out of me is Akutagawa. He's an emo bastard who needs to fuck off sometimes and should really learn how to feel for people. Oh yeah, his ability is "Rashoumon" it's some voodoo shit that scares the shit out of me. I tried being nice to him when we first met but now, I want to rip his head off, so I don't think that worked.

Tomorrow we're going to go on a mission to "capture" the weretiger again. I like making it very difficult for Akutagawa to do his job and warning Atsushi about what's coming to ensure his safety. But of course, I don't get off that easy, I'll always get a few more scars from Akutagawa after these missions blaming me for everything. Which I mean to be fair it is my fault but don't tell him that.

Anyway, I'll share how the mission went afterwards and try to put more effort into it since I'm writing for... well, I don't know why I'm writing in this thing.

-fuck you future me, (y/n)