ABOUT SIDDHARD !

Firstly I am so sorry for the miscommunication of names !
Actually in my mind these names were roaming for a reason aur likhte likhte ye naam likh diye mene 🤦🏻‍♀️ Their is no such character in the story ! Really sorry.

I know this may be have created more confusion in your mind. I am soo sorry 🥺 Hope you guys forgive me for my mistake... age se pakka ye nhi hoga... I will read my chap once and then only I will upload it 🥺

P.S : How many chapters you guys want in a day ! ( Realistic batana )

About Siddhard

Let's start from starting so that you guys will be clear !

So jasmin was sid's manager and they fell in love with each other. Sid asked her to marry him but she denied because his parents always hated her !

Finally after many times of his urge she said yes.

And still his parents hated her bcoz they always thought that she has married him for money, but the truth was that she only wanted love.

One day, Sid meet with an accident, and he died.

His parents cursed her and her baby for his death. And they throwed her out of the house.

That day only she got to know one dark secret about sid.

He was having extra maritial affair. He cared, respected and fought for her only bcoz he promised her that his parents will accept her !

His love for her decreased day by day.

She got to know this when she read his diary... the diary where he used to write about his feelings and he never allowed anyone to read it now even jasmin. ( she got to know this after his death )
.
.

Still jasmin loves him !

Hope u guys are clear now !

Ab bhi koi confusion hai to puchlo... I will make it clear 😊

AGAIN SORRY FOR THE MISCOMMUNICATION .

MAAF MRDO !

SP 🤗