The Calm Before The Storm

Começar do início

She never found any of them.
Now she's outside waiting for these idiots to find Bakugo or something.

Kirishima somehow made it to the back of the store because of the crowd and fortunately for him, that's where all the 'manly gear' was. The look on his face screamed of pure happiness until he actually screamed "PURE HAPPINESS!! SO MANLY"

Kaminari and Ashido were sure they just heard 'Kiribro' squeal from across the store. So they obviously ran towards the back of the store.

Then of course there was Bakugo, who obviously got pushed into the kitchenware section by the crowd. He was slightly annoyed about getting split up from the 'extras' but there was nothing he could really do about it. Besides, he could just wait around for them to find him because the future No.1 hero doesn't need to waste his time looking for some shitty extras.

No one still had found him and he was getting frustrated to say the least. A little longer and his patience was gone, he found a space with the least amount of people in the utensils section, lifted his left arm and pointed his hand in the air and to make a small explosion but big enough to silence the whole store. It wasn't long before all hell broke loose, screaming, shoving, anything you could think of in a state of panic.

Kirishima, Kaminari and Ashido who had been in a nice conversation about riding bikes as kids suddenly heard an explosion erupt from the other side of the store.

"Oh shit Bakubro!" The 2 boys said in unison while still staring at where the explosion came from.

"BAKUBABE!" Mina yelled as she ran toward the noise. The three met a slightly sad but confused Sero on the way, and grabbed him still running to Bakugo. Practically dragging Sero with them.
Even Jiro from outside the store heard the explosion and instantly ran inside, praying her friends were ok while trying to shake away her rising headache from the loud sound.

Jiro, Mina and Sero all made it to Bakugo at the same time while Kirishima and Kaminari came a few seconds later all huffing and puffing from running and speed walking over quickly to make sure their friend was ok. The general public had slightly settled down, the workers enlightening them on the situation.

"Bakubro are you ok?! Are you hurt?! Why did you use your quirk inside a store?!!!" Kirishima bombarded Bakugo with questions making him even more annoyed.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP SHITTY HAIR!! YOU GUYS WERE JUST TAKING TOO DAMN LONG TO FIND ME SO I MADE IT EASIER ON YOU IDIOTS! BE GRATEFUL DAMN EXTRAS" Bakugo then noticed the public still staring and whispering about him

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR LOOKING AT EXTRA! I'LL KILL YOU!"

Suddenly security shows up...

~~~

While starting to part ways from the original group of class 1-A Momo and Aoyama just casually look at each other with a slight smirk almost knowing exactly what the other is thinking.

"So, mon-ami, when do you think the class top is getting together with his BF?"
(remember that broke friend joke? Yeah. Trix again, hello beings reading this) (tf Trix I don't remember it but meh, hey readers I'm not fixing it so you guys know wtf she's talking about coz I certainly don't)

"Those two are clueless," Momo's voice dropped to a hushed whisper, "I was thinking about getting these two together first" she continued while pointing to the pair of slightly not-so-clueless beings.

After about an hour passed with them, Momo had finally come up with a plan to get Ojiro and Hagakure to have a bit of time to themselves, with Aoyama's help of course.
While they were walking through the overly sized Mall Momo caught a glimpse of a photo booth. They kept walking, with Momo thinking of a plan to get to point B (the photo booth) from point A (where they are right now).