- Tommyinnit -

I wake up take a shower and change into

I get changed, turned on my PC and started streaming

I get changed, turned on my PC and started streaming. 'Hello my guys and gals and my non-binary pals! ' 'how was your day chat? ' I look over and see a bunch of 'goods' 'nice' I look down and see Tommyinnit say I suck I ignore the negative comment. And continue streaming, after about five hours I look at how long I've been streaming 'holy crap i- umm' 'welp chat that's it for today! ' 'have a great rest of your day! ' 'y/u out! ' and just like that I ended the stream.

And just after I ended the stream Tommy called me. 'AAAYY BIG (letter of your name) ' ' hey tommy! What's up? ' ' oh yeah ummmmmm idk I just wanted to call you! '  'oh ok I guess that's fine'

'Umm you wanna go get ice cream? ' I ask 'sure! ' Tommy shouts 'k see ya' *beep*

I get up, grab my skate board, cause the ice cream shop is about a ten minute skate board trip.

Time skip
----------&-------------------------&----------------
'Hey Tom's I say as I wave to Tommy from across the cold room. 'Hey y/n! ' god he's so cute I think to myself, happy I didn't say it outloud, 'Hello welcome to I/s/n (ice cream shop name) how can I help you? ' 'umm can I have the mint chocolate chip please? ' I hear Tommy sat 'uhh can I get the f/I (favorite ice cream) please' sure thing oh and here' the waiter who actually look about Tommy and i age says to Tom's I look at her in confusion, and look at the small pist-it note... And realise... It's her number, I look at the note again, trying my hardest not punch her straight into her nose and just calmly say 'I'm sorry he's taken' 'oh? And by who? And just because I gave him my number doesn't mean I at least can't be friends with him' the ravenatt sasses to me, 'well Tommy I think we should be going now' 'o-oh ok' he stutters out.

'Hey what was that? ' 'what was what? ' I say trying to act confused, 'THAT! ' I shiver at him yelling at me, because it reminds me of my mother screaming at me when she abused me. I shiver so much I almost cry, I try to keep it in but I couldn't and started to cry silently as I look at ground beneath me playing with my hands until I feel another's grab mine gently,

And realise that Tommy has stopped yelling, so I try and stop crying, to look at Tommy and all I see in his eyes are gilt, 'i- I'm sorry for yelling at you i- I just i-im sorry' he says again, 'I'm sorry too.. ' 'for what you did nothing wrong' 'mhm' is all I can be for I start crying again.

'I- I umm this might not be the time right now but... Umm t-tommy? ' 'yeah? ' 'i- I umm I like you're 'yeah so do i' 'n-no like I LOVE you' 'yeah so do I've 'o- oh? ' 'does that mean I can have an excuse to hug you all time? ' 'i- sure.. ' Tommy says defeded . 'Yaay! ' I say like a child.
Time skip
------&------------------&---------------------&-----
'Tommy? ' 'yes? ' 'I love you' 'I love you too ' was all I heard before he fell asleep in my arms.
----------------------&-------------&------------------
Hey! Sorry it's really cheesy, but I had fun writing it, and I hope you liked it!

Remember to eat something and drink water today!! :]