Prue: Um, they don't really know. We're just sort of waiting for blood test results.

Pandora: I'm sure it's nothing too exciting. It's probably something trendy like mono or Epstein Barr.

Prue: Yeah, well, whatever it is you're gonna take the time to get better.

Pandora: You sound like Phoebe. Where is she anyway?

[Cut to outside. Phoebe and Piper walk up to the receptionist's desk. The nurse has her back facing Phoebe.]

Phoebe: Uh, hi. Nurse person. (The nurse turns around.) Can you tell me where Dr. Wallis is. He said that my sister's test results should be in by eight and it's twenty past eight now.

Nurse: What's your sister's name?

Phoebe: Pandora. Pandora Halliwell. Thank you. Pandora Halliwell.

Nurse: Pandora Halliwell has been transferred to Dr. Williamson's care. If you have a seat in the waiting area, I'll page him.

Phoebe: What happened to Dr. Wallis?

Nurse: I'm sure that Dr. Williamson will be able to answer all of your questions. Please, have a seat in the waiting room.

Piper: Okay.

(Phoebe sits down. A boy in a wheelchair comes up to her.)

Boy: Are you sick too?

Phoebe: No, I'm not sick.

Boy: Then why do you look so sad?

Phoebe: My sister's here and they don't know what's wrong with her.

Boy: The doctor's don't know what's wrong with me either. Maybe your sister and I have the same thing.

Piper: What is your name?

Boy: Nathan.

Phoebe: Well, hello, Nathan. I'm Phoebe and this is Piper. And who is that?

(She points to a Ninja doll sitting on his lap.)

Boy: Ninja doll. I found him in the children's ward.

Phoebe: You know, I don't think that's a ninja doll. If I know my ninja dolls, I think that one's really a magical wi...zard.

Nathan: Really? How can you tell?

Phoebe: Well, let me see him. (She takes the ninja off of him.) I've seen what his type can do. He's got powers. He can move things and freeze things and can kick box too. And the really cool thing about him is he can do all this to the demon...to the bad guys inside your body without anyone even knowing about it.

Nathan: Really? He can freeze the bad guys and move them?

Phoebe: And kick box them too. Don't forget that. Right out of your body. All you have to do is when you feel bad, you close your eyes and just picture him fighting them for you. Do you think you can do that?

Nathan: Yeah.

(Dr. Williamson and some other Doctors walk up to Phoebe and Piper.)

Dr. Williamson: Phoebe and Piper halliwell? (Phoebe and Piper Stands up.)

Phoebe: Yes.

Dr. Williamson: I'm Dr. Williamson.

Phoebe: Hi. (to Nathan) Bye, it was nice to meet you.

Nathan: See ya.

Piper: And who are they?

Dr. Williamson: Medical interns. They'll be viewing my work with your sister.