(They hear the door knob on the front door rattling.)

Pandora: boundary

Piper: Freeze.

Phoebe: Kick.

Prue: Send flying.

Phoebe: Okay.

(They wait for the door to open but then a woman comes out of the dining room. She shoots, Prue uses her power, the bullets stop in front of them and then flies back to the woman and kills her. Prue,Pandora Piper and Phoebe run over to her. The woman is bleeding.)

Prue: Oh, my God, she's not a demon.

[Scene: Manor. They are looking at all the things that were in the woman's purse.]

Phoebe: Multiple aliases.

Piper: Foreign currency. And throwing stars?

(Prue winds up the lipstick and a blade pops up.)

Prue: Not exactly Avon calling.

(Pandora finds a key to an apartment.)

Pandora: "Sutro Heights Apartments." That's kinda scary. She didn't live too far from here.

Phoebe: What's even scarier is that we've never been attacked by a mortal before.

Prue: Yeah, I've never killed a mortal before either.

Phoebe: Prue, you had no choice.

Prue: Still doesn't make it any easier.

Piper: Does it make it easier if the mortal was a hit woman?

(Piper's looking at the woman's planner.)

Prue: A list of names. So?

Piper: Yeah, look closer. We're on it. Or at least one of us is. "P. Halliwell" and other than an "M. Steadwell" we're the only other name not crossed off.

Pandora: A hit woman. Someone obviously hired her. (Prue flips through the planner.) Someone who knew we have powers. I mean, look.

Piper: Prue: Telekinesis, Piper: Power to freeze, Phoebe: Negligible. Pandora: elemental manipulation

Phoebe: What? Negligible?

Piper: Well, that explains why she drove us to the front door and surprised us from behind.

Prue: So, why would a demon hire a mortal to kill us. It doesn't make any sense.

Piper: I just wish we knew about that part of the equation before we called...

(Darryl knocks on the door and walks in.)

Prue: Darryl, hi, thanks for coming.

Darryl: To tell you the truth, I'm not sure if I actually want to be here. Depends on whether or not you actually tell me the truth this time.

Phoebe: Someone tried to kill us.

Darryl: Did you see who it was?

Prue: She's in there.

Darryl: She?

(Darryl walks over to her.)

Piper: We were just sorta standing here talking when suddenly she started shooting up the place.

Phoebe: A hit woman, we think.

Prue: Who obviously wanted us dead, we were on her list.

Darryl: And that's why you're standing here alive and she's in here riddled with bullets.