(She hangs up.)

Prue: Okay, I saw something or someone drown and it was anything but natural.

Piper: On the freeway?

Prue: No, up at the lake.

Phoebe: Oh, wait a minute. The lake as in the lake, where mum was killed?

Pandora: You said you were stuck in traffic.

Prue: Yeah, I was after the lake. I just go there sometimes to think.

Phoebe: You never told us that.

(They walk past the dining room and up the stairs.)

Prue: Because I didn't want to make a big deal about it. Anyway, this isn't about mum, alright. I saw someone get pulled under, I tried to help him but this man stopped me and said "Its already taken him."

Piper: Do you think he knows what happened?

Prue: Could. (They walk in Prue's room.) Which means I need to get to Bucklands to drop stuff off and get back to that lake.

Phoebe: Wait a minute, Prue, aren't you kind of missing the point? How can you think that what ever you saw didn't have something to do with how mum died?

Prue: Look, we need to stop worrying about the past and start dealing with the present. They're reopening camp.

Phoebe: I thought they closed it the summer that mum...

Prue: Exactly. And no one has been allowed in the lake since and if there's something in it, killing, then the last thing we need is a lake full of kids.

Phoebe: Well, how do we find the guy that stopped you?

Pandora: What about the woman who used to run the camp? Mrs. Johnson. If she's still up there, she'll probably know who he is.

Prue: She's still there, same cabin.

Phoebe: I guess you go up there to think a lot.

Prue: I'll meet you guys up at the lake. I should be there in an hour. (She leaves.)

Phoebe: Do you really think the things she saw has nothing to do with how mum died?

Piper: Nope. You?

Phoebe: Not a chance.

[Scene: Bucklands. Prue walks in her office and Jack's sitting at her desk.]

Prue: What are you doing here?

Jack: Pondering the possibilities.

Prue: Of?

Jack: Redecoration. Where's your flair in this place? Panache? The Prue?

Prue: What? Well, I don't think that's any of your business, Jack. Now, if you don't mind, I have a lot of work to do, so perhaps you could go annoy somebody down the hall.

Jack: Actually already did. Signed the dotted line, they sent me to my office.

Prue: Your office?

Jack: Well, it's only temporarily of course until mine is ready.

Prue: Wait, you think that you're working here?

Jack: Well, you said we couldn't date and work together so since you won't date me, one out of the two will have to do.

(She notices him wearing tight red shorts.)

Prue: And you consider that proper work attire?

Jack: Hey, if you can get away with wearing that, I can certainly get away with wearing this. And no wonder no one gets any work done around here, you look wooow!