Chapter 1☁︎︎

I blink in confusion, wasn't I just dead? I look at my surroundings, analyzing where I am currently. A small panic arose in my chest but I keep calm. It seems like a bedroom, well it is a bedroom. I get up from comfy bed and balance my feet on the cool, wood floor.

"..Why does the place look so 2D, why do I look 2D?" I stare at my arms in shock. 

Knock knock

"Sweetheart? Are you awake? Yeoryeong is waiting outside for you. You shouldn't make her wait too long. Remember you promised to walk with her and Dan-I to school?" A kind, male sounding voice calls.

My eyes widen in surprise, Yeoryeong and Dan-I? Those two names sound oddly familiar...

"Yup I'm awake, I just need to get dressed," I answer back in a stiff voice. 

"Alright honey, hurry now, you don't want to keep Yeoryeong waiting now," the man says before walking away. Hearing the footsteps getting further, I let out a breath and turn to face the closet. There is uniform that had been hanging from one of the closet handles and that uniform looked so painfully like the one from Inso's Law.

I was absolutely baffled, How did I end up in Inso's Law? Obviously it's not normal to suddenly appear randomly into some manhwa you ended up reading because of boredom after death..

Trying to piece together the small information I currently have, it seems that this body is Ban Yeoryeong and Ham Dan-I's friend. I scrunch my brows together, but in the original they had no other friend? I huff in frustration. 

"I should think about this later, I need to get dressed now," I take the hanging uniform from the closet doors and sigh in self pity. The uniform that did nothing wrong suddenly shivered. I stare at the uniform menacingly and then...

Threw it onto the ground and stomped on it like crazy! Of course, in a quiet way so I don't make people outside the door think I'm crazy..

Okay, calm, calm Y/N...Don't be crazier than you already are!, I take a deep breath and quickly fix my image.

"Sweetheart? Are you done? Let's not make the poor girl outside wait ages and you still have to get to school for the entrance ceremony," the man knocks on the door.

 I quickly threw off my pajamas and sped run putting on the uniform somehow. 

"Coming!" I then hurry to the door and nervously open it.

Lo and behold, there stands a rather good looking man that seems to be around his mid 30's. He gives an amused smile. "Good morning..," I say trying not to seem awkward and smile stiffly back at him. The man pats my shoulder, "Good morning too sweetheart, you should brush your teeth now before heading to the dinner table." 

I give a small nod and the man walks away after. I immediately find the bathroom as this place wasn't really big in the first place. The bathroom is just across this body's bedroom, hehe. I head into it and shut the door behind once I went in.

Looking at my reflection, I can confirm that I am 2D right now. Bedhead hair and light eyebags is what I notice immediately somehow. I pull and squish my face before making an expression normal humans weren't able to make unless you were fictional. My eyes shone with amusement before I shake my head. Let's get back onto task!~

Now, which one is my toothbrush-

--

About five minutes later, I get out of the bathroom after brushing my teeth. I found a pack of toothbrushes that weren't used so I used one in order to not accidently use someone else. (Of course I did wash my face too, don't worry!)

"Took you long enough," the woman that seems to be this body's mother spoke with a menacing smile. "The food was getting cold."

I nervous chuckle before sitting my butt down, and the man from earlier grin. "Good morning m..mom," I greet, forcing myself to call the lady mom.

"Good morning," She replies with a warm smile, a completely different mood just from a second ago. I sweat dropped before digging into the food. 

I quickly finish and thank the lady for the food. Both of the parents smile and wave me off as I head to the shoes area. Well, breakfast was a little awkward. Hopefully they didn't find me too suspicious... 

I put on the shoes that looks to be mine and grab the backpack that was already laying near the front door. I soon went to open the door, anticipating to see if one of my certain favorite purple hair character was actually waiting for me. 

——

I'll probably publish part 2 and 3 after I  finish editing^o^

I write the story on google docs on my school computer, Wattpad is blocked on there so I use my ipad to paste the story from the docs to here. It's a really boring process for an very amateur writer like me -o-^ 

Edit- Did a lot of changing and editing, did some of you older readers notice? ;)