Now the Empire was here or there. They sometimes patrolled the streets but mostly just collected taxes or monitored space travel. She didn't know what they were waiting for. They could take over at any given time. Maybe they didn't see a need or perhaps Oga was feeding them enough credits to keep them from disturbing her special domain too much.

Shadow sighed, the electronic sound recognizable in her helmet. Yes, she still wore her helmet from her Inquisitor past. The rest of of her uniform was altered a bit. Added a red streak along the black material, as if showing she wasn't afraid to draw blood. She also let a little more skin show now to show she's evolved from her old life, but not fully let it go. Her midsection, for start, was bare, and also her upper arms. She wasn't trying to be sexy, but it seemed to come rather naturally. She stayed in shape and black was slimming.

She reached down and patted the lightsabers on her hips. Oh yes, she has two now. That second crystal and some spare parts from Savi's Workshop around the corner came in handy. The Inquisitors didn't want her to wield a twin blade and she technically wasn't...just a second weapon altogether. She's trained herself too, since no one was around to do that anymore. Using her past skill and her strong connection to the Force, it proved difficult and challenging. Definitely took getting used to but she was adjusting.

Kira glanced around and saw some eyes on her. Most were either drunk men with suggestive smirks or new visitors with curious eyes. The locals knew who she was. She was the "Shadow" of the night and would have you disappear without question. But respect her, and you could walk away with your life. Beautiful and deadly, a rose with sharp thorns. It's how she wanted everyone to see her. She kept to herself mostly but she could definitely hurt you.

Her identity stayed secret. Kaiden and Rose had played true to their word. She still lived with them in that old hotel room. She's fixed it up some and added her own personal touch. She could have left years ago but...she found she couldn't. First, she had nowhere to go, but mostly the Twi'leks grew rather fond of her and she found herself reciprocating those feelings. To be clear, she might as well be considered their adopted daughter. For once she had what felt like a real family that cared about her, so why leave it behind? As long as Oga kept feeding her jobs, she could afford to stay here.

"Third day in a row and there has been nothing fresh on the market," a Duros muttered beside her. With blue skin, red eyes, and a heavy accent, he could easily be mistaken for a Chiss. He tilted his wide brimmed hat back to see the hologram better, not that the offers changed. "This Empire can't possibly be this good at patrolling the underworld."

"They're not, Cad," Kira muttered, getting annoyed at seeing nothing new and about ready to leave. "If anything, the bounty options should rise because of the opposition to their rule."

"Between you and me, little lady, this opposition might have no chance to make it to this board," Cad Bane replied, shaking his head and shifting his weight on his leather boots with impatience.

Cad Bane was far more seasoned than her, as he's been hunting long before the Empire existed. Still, she had the Force. In a way, since he's survived encounters with Jedi, he didn't need it to be compared to her. He could make it just fine on his own. In truth, she had respect for him, and that didn't come easy. His view of her probably wasn't nearly the same. She pretty much assumed he tolerated her and that was it.

Kira rolled her eyes at the insult. "When are you ever going to see me as more than that teen that landed here?"

"When you stop acting like it," he pointed out sharply. "You've got a lot of growing to do."

"What's that supposed to mean?" She rested her hand on her lightsaber. "Maybe its time you retired, old man."

He laughed, but in a condescending way. "Ever hear about having respect for your elders? Perhaps someone needs to teach you a lesson on when to keep your mouth shut."