Chapter 29: Love Like This

Depuis le début

"But August--"

"But August nothin' . I ain't feelin' this nigga hangin' your families lives ova yo head jus' so he can get some lil chump change. "

"I don't either , but I gotta do what I gotta do. The agreement is already in affect and I've already blown thousand of dollars trying to pay it off. I should be done soon so its not a problem. " I explained as I wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my chin on his chest. I didn't want to get him upset about this while we're with his family.

He sighed showing that he was gonna let it go before mushin' my head back. We both laughed at that, but I stayed wrapped around his waist.

"Gimme kiss." I puckered up my lips. He chuckled and leaned down giving me the kiss I wanted.

"Nah come on. Got my food gettin' cold an shit." He mumbled. I laughed and walked down stairs with him into the dinning room to eat.

-------------------------------------------------
August

Afta dinna we all chilled out in the livin' room watchin' some TV an jus' choppin' it up an shit, so I slid out ta call that nigga Pop off of Cyn's phone. This nigga gone answa the phone talkin' 'bout hey baybeh , I checked his ass so quick. Ion't know what he thought him an Cyn had, but that shit was ova. When she was talking' ta the nigga on the phone earlier an she was talkin' 'bout that nigga whinin' 'bout not bein' wit' her made me really realize why this nigga was so damn salty an on her ass 'bout this money, he was on some childish shit. He wasn't gone keep stressin' baybeh out an havin' her worried 'bout her family. She done had ta do that all her child hood, she shouldn't still have ta be doin' it.

Cyn an I done setup in mama's guest room afta errybody said they was headin' out. It was 'bout eleven an we both jus' been chillin' playin' Charades, but nah Cyn been layin' hea' lookin' like she 'bout ta fall asleep right on time foe me ta slide out.

"Baybeh why you fightin' yo sleep like this?" I asked her while rubbin' her stomach. Her ass done went in on mama's food nah she got a stomach ache.

"Because I wanna stay up with you." She yawned rollin' ova so we was face ta face.

"Baybeh you don't need ta stay up wit' me. This suppose ta be yo chance ta relax an catch up on yo sleep. Jus' go ta bed."

"Fine. Only because it'll make the night go faster so I can wake up to you." She smirked. I laughed and shoved her.

"Shut yo corny ass up. That's exactly why you need ta go ta sleep. " She giggled at me then went ahead an closed her eyes finally trynna go ta sleep.

I jus' watched her foe a while thankin' 'bout what I tol' mama earlier. Cyn jus' errythang that I want in a female, 'cept her ass not exceptin' nobody helpin' her or jus' lookin' out foe her. She clearly used ta takin' care of errybody , but that's not how I want her to be no moe. Ion't want her ta always be stressin' ova stuff an trynna do it herself when she got so many people lookin' out foe her. Specially now that she got me, I would give her the world if she asked foe it. I luh that girl, an she need ta let that independent woman shit go foe a lil while an see what its like bein' wit' a real nigga who would take care of her.

I slowly slid out the bed makin' sho' not ta wake her up. Cyn was a light sleepa so a nigga gotta be supa quiet if I'm gone get outta hea' an ta whea' I need ta be. Once I was up I grabbed my hoodie an slid it on an headed out the bedroom an the front doe. Mama was out cold so she wasn't a problem, but I know she'd be mad as hell if she knew I was gone be meetin' up wit' some nigga that's in the game. She already ain't want me fuckin' 'round wit' niggas like Pop an I know she'd go upside my head foe doin' anythang that gotta do wit' the streets.