Chapter 15: Makin' Moves

Chapter 15

                              Makin' Moves

---------------------------------------------
Cyn

"Cyn I'm gone slap you! Is you lyin'! Keyshia check her pulse, she lyin'!" Bambi yelled after I relayed the story about Aug and I last night.

After I finally admitted to not only him, but myself about my feelings, we didn't say anything more honestly. Aug had picked me up and carried me to my room with intentions on moving on to other things, but I had told him I wasn't going there. He respected that and we just settled on watching a movie. Some time through the movie I fell asleep, and August had let himself out. I was actually really glad that he had left, because I needed to figure out what the hell all of that meant.

"I'm not lyin'! Im so lost though y'all, like what does any of that mean? We didn't even talk about anything after." I stressed throwing myself back on Keyshia's couch as she walked in with a cup of juice laughing.

"Girl, I just can't believe this. Y'all been playin' games since y'all met and now you over here telling me that y'all was on the verge of smashing? I'm sorry, but this is just funny." Keyshia laughed.

I rolled my eyes at her. Just when I thought she'd be the helpful one.

"Key, you selfish ass hell. Gone come in here wit' a cup of juice and not offer nobody else any." Bambi retorted glaring over at Key.

"Well damn, go get you some. You got two legs, long ones at that."

"Oh I don't want known of yo tart Kool-aid now, you can keep it." Bambi rolled her eyes.

I couldn't help but laugh at her, but got back to the topic at hand.

"Shut up Bam. But for real y'all, what the hell do you think that meant?" I asked looking between the two.

"Girl that just means y'all finally admitted y'all like one and other. Listen Aug told me at the bowling alley that he was feelin' you. I mean feelin' you girl, he told me he ain't just want to smash and you did something to him every time you guys are together." Key admitted.

So that's what they had been talking about that day. I shook my head at the thought because Key was holding out valuable information. I don't think it would have changed anything if I knew how Aug felt earlier, but It definitely would have made me come to conclusion with my own feelings.

"Really?" I asked shocked.

"Yes girl." Key smiled.

I found myself smiling as well. Aug had really felt like that?

"So the real question here is, what you finna do about all this bitch?" Bambi interjected cocking her head to the side.

That was a good question that I needed to figure out the answer to because I had to be at August's house in the next hour and some minutes to work on the house again.

"I don't know." I sighed.

"I say you go over there and jump his bones." Bambi shrugged.

I smacked her upside her head muggin' her. Nobody got the time for her.

------------------------------------------------

When I pulled up in Aug's drive way I noticed not only his car was there, but another one that I didn't recognize, I'm sure it was one of his friends or someone from his camp. I went on to grab my stuff out of the trunk and headed for the front door. Instead of using the key under the brick I knocked since he had company, considering the last time I came and he had company he was letting some broad out the house after smashing her. If he was in here smashing some chick I honestly believe I'd lose a lot of respect for him if that was the case, and probably would beat, whoever the bitch was, ass.