"Yeah. Who's carrying?" Arizona smiled.

"Well, you said you didn't want to carry, didn't you?" Erin said.

"Yeah. Just, with my leg and stuff, I don't think I should. And, honestly, seeing you pregnant is one of my favourite things. So, you know," Arizona smirked, hand snaking down Erin's shirt to the waistband of her shorts. Erin laughed, straddling Arizona and flipping her hair over to one side.

"Well, I'll carry the babies if you promise to make it worthwhile," Erin whispered.

"Gladly," Arizona smirked, flipping them so she was on top. "But don't try and pretend you're a top, baby. We all know you're not," she whispered, leaning down to kiss Erin.

"Sorry," Erin laughed against her lips.

"Good morning, everyone," Owen clapped his hands as the residents and attendings gathered in the new 3D printer lounge where Meredith was launching her project.

"Morning," they responded back.

"3-D printing will allow us to customize treatment for an individual's specific needs. Instead of ordering and waiting for an implant, we are going to be able to print in-house, on-demand, right here, eventually, even using a patient's own cells to prevent rejection. Welcome to the age of personalized medicine," Meredith said. She pulled out a fork she'd 3D printed and Erinh ummed.

"A fork?" someone said.

"Oh, no," someone groaned, walking out of the lab.

"You guys, we just got the printer yesterday. We're testing it out. Forks today... tomorrow, portal veins for actual people. You guys!" Meredith cried as half of the residents left. Erin walked over and looked at her fork.

"Good fork," she said.

"This is a wreck," Meredith put her fork down.

"No, it's not. They'll realise eventually how revolutionary your printing is gonna be," Erin said.

"What do you want? You're only nice when you want things," Meredith said. Erin frowned.

"I'm being nice because you're doing revolutionary work. Forks today, portal veins tomorrow," Erin said. Meredith groaned and leaned her head against Erin's shoulder. Erin kissed her forehead. "I think we're gonna have another baby. How hard are two kids?" Erin asked.

"Hard. Harder than hard. Difficult," Meredith groaned. Erin sighed.

"Thought so," she said.

"But so worth it," Meredith said, pulling herself back upright. Erin laughed and nodded.

"I figured it would be," she said.

"How are you guys gonna do it?" Meredith said.

"I'm gonna carry. I just don't know if we're gonna use her eggs in me or my eggs or what we're gonna do. We need a donor, anyway, which is gonna take a while to pick. I don't want some random guy's baby. I mean, the guy could be a serial killer for all I know. At least you know who your sperm belongs to," Erin said.

"I'm gonna pretend that we didn't just compare Derek's sperm to a serial killer's sperm so we can get back to work," Meredith said.

"Good point," Erin said.

"Did you ever hear anything from Jesse's family?" Meredith asked.

"I don't think they even knew he knocked me up," Erin snorted, following Meredith out of the room. "And they were great, don't get me wrong, but it's not like they're ever gonna turn up demanding to know Archie," Erin said.