♡♡♡

I'm not enough, I know, so let me go

It hurts to be half loved

Ryeji/ RyuRyeong

•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•

"B-Babe, uhh, I have to go somewhere..."

"At this hour? Babe, its midnight..."

"My staffs can't do the j-job on their own... They need my help in revising the papers..."

"Ah, really? Should I drop you off?"

"No need, babe, I can manage... I'll be quick, I promise..."

I forced a tight smile as Yeji gave me a kiss on the forehead, before she grabbed her coat and car keys and hurriedly leaving our unit.

I'm not dumb to not notice the lie she just made. Oh, dear Yeji, you've always been a bad liar. I smiled bitterly as I stared at the red dot blinking on my phone, drifting away from my location and heading towards the same place she always goes to.

"Yeji... Why do you hold on to me?..."

I couldn't stop the tears flowing out of my eyes as I stared at where she was. Was she with that girl, Choi Jisu, again?

Did she think I wouldn't find out about her infidelity? Have she forgotten that I know her just like the back of my hand?

Always the same lie.

Always the same smile.

Always the same kiss.

Yet your eyes no longer held the love it had for me.

I stood up from my seat and grabbed my car keys, leaving the house to finally end this torture. I followed the same path she always took, and saw where her car was parked.

It was in front of a large mansion. The whole time, my mind was blank. I got off my car and walked towards the large gates, pressing the doorbell.

"Please reveal your identity."

"Ryujin. I'm here to see my wife, Hwang Yeji."

A hard 'beep' was all I heard. I stayed there for an hour, standing still without anything in mind. The only thing I felt was the pain in my heart, and it was suffocating.

"R-Ryu? W-What are you doing here? How'd you know where I was?"

"Where is she?"

"Huh? Who?"

"Choi Jisu, the girl you've been running to all this time."

I held on a smile as we talked, but tears continued to fall down from my eyes. Yeji got out of the house and slowly walked towards me, her eyes shaking and darting around.

"B-Babe, what a-are you talking about? Who's that—"

"Bullshit! Did you think I wouldn't know?!"

I can no longer have a control over my body as my patience run thin. Was she going to lie in front of my face again?

"B-Babe"

"Yeji, please, just tell me the truth..."

"..."

"Let's end this, Yeji."