Venti walked behind of Xiao. Venti was still lost I'm his own world. Well this is awkward he thought to himself.

Xiao stopped walking, which made Venti bump into Xiao's back.

"Ah. sorry ehe" Venti mumbled nervously.

"Are you okay?" Xiao asked worriedly as he face Venti. Venti tilted his head low. Cmon continue walking.. Venti thought to himself as he pinch himself.

What happened next made Venti heart froze. Xiao grabbed Venti hands, intertwined his fingers with his. He slipped the hand his holding Venti into his hoodie pocket.

"tch if I don't do this you would walk so slowly" he said as he his had a tint of red on his face. Venti faced lightened up as he chuckled to himself.

"ehe"

Meanwhile..

"Ah shit" Chongyun fell down, face first.

"pft HAHAHAHAHA" both Xiangling and Xingqiu laughed.

"Shut up, they might hear us" Xingqiu said as he shush both of them. They were hiding in the bushes which was a few meters from where Venti and Xiao was.

"Cmon Venti why are you not walking beside Xiao????" Xiangling said. She sounded irritated because of it. Xiangling knows damn well how much Venti likes Xiao so seeing Venti doing this made her rage.

"Calm down Xiangling, he's probably nervous" Chongyun said calmly. 3 pairs of eyes were just watching watching Venti and Xiao every move. All of them deep down wanted to encourage Venti to walk beside Xiao. Cmon Venti! All of them thought to their self.

"Wait why did Xiao stop walking?" Xingqiu said as he got closer to Xiangling and Chongyun. They got closer to each other. The suspense was real. They wanted to know what was going to happened.

"OMG" Xiangling squealed.

"AAAA OM-" before she completed saying that, Xingqiu quickly cupped his palm on Xiangling face to cover her mouth.

"Shut up oh my god, they are going to hear us.

"Eeek" the trio squealed because Venti faced their direction. They remained silent. Chongyun hold on to Xingqiu upper arm tightly. Venti eyes narrowed in confusion. Who was that? He thought to himself.

"Venti are you okay? What are you looking at?" Xiao asked as he tried to pull Venti closer to him.

"Oh ah nothing. I thought I heard someone familiar. I'm probably hallucinating ehe" Xiao sighed as he continue walking, still holding onto Venti. Mhm I feel like I heard a voice I know but who is it?

Venti and Xiao got further away from the 3 of them. All of them let out a loud sighed of relief.

"Phew thank god they did not heard us" Chongyun said silently as he relaxed his body and sat down.

"Well is all Xiangling fault obviously" Xingqiu responded as he rolled his eyes at Xiangling.

"Well is not my fault they look so adorable together" she said as her eyes looked sparkled.

"Wait we need to catch up with them!" Xiangling said as she crawled. Xingqih grabbed Xiangling arm to stop her.

"Wait, we should try texting him first to tease him" Xingqiu suggested. Xiangling laughed and took his phone out. All of them crouched and surrounded Xiangling phone. It had a keychain of Guoba.

"Okay what should we text?" the both thought of something.

"pft I got one" Xingqiu said as both Xiangling and Chongyun faced him, eager to find out what he got to say.

"We should say 'how is the date going?' haha" both of their eyes sparkled.

"Nice one Xingqiu" Chongyun said as he pat Xingqiu back. Xiangling opened the app and started to type it out.

<Texting>

Xiangling: how is ur date with Xiao going? 😏

The all gave each other a high five and started crawling ahead whereby they can see Venti.

Venti heard a beep from his phone. Should I check it? He gave in and took out his phone from his pocket. He pressed the on button and checked his notification. He got a message from a group chat, 'Chongyun is such a simp' .

He opened the group chat to see Xiangling text. He rolled his eyes and typed out a reply with only one hand.

<Texting>

Venti: Mhm funny joke 😐

Xiao noticed that Venti was using his phone. He tried to take a peek on his phone but before he could, Venti off his phone and slip it into his pocket.

"Huh why Xiao?" Venti as he look into Xiao golden eyes.

"Oh nothing. Who were you texting?" Xiao asked.

"Ah is someone of course but don't worry about them" Venti said as he gave Xiao a wide grin.

Xiao suddenly felt a sudden feeling of jealousy. He sighed to himself and tried to brush off these feelings from him.

-------------------------

Note: After hours of procrastinating, finally managed to write this pls. I think 5 more chap maybe this story is finished :D No worries I got sm Xiaoven stories I wanna make HDKSNJD. I'll try to do Xingyun too, hopefully, one day, idk HHAHA. if you want some :D