❄𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮❄

y/n's PoV

I woke up to the feeling of Akaza hugging me tightly not enough to hurt me though. His warm embrace made me tear up. That's what I needed in life, I could feel his skin on mine. I never wanted this moment to end.

Akaza, I missed you so much. He couldnt say anything he was mumbling words but I couldnt understand. He was going on about how he didnt want to lose me but I only said. Why would I?

I booped his nose and he tilted his head and smiled while wiping away his tears. I placed my bruised hand on his cheek and smiled. 

From that day on, he never left my side. no matter what. when I was recovering Akaza didnt leave me, he just lit a oil lamp and closed the windows so no light could get in. whenever I was asleep shinobu would peak and say that he kept pacing back and fourth.

I even scooted over to let him in with me just so he could know that I was safe in his arms. He would stay like that for hours. and whenever I would sneeze he would freak out. thinking that I was dead.

My recovery with him was slow. but enjoyable. he saw me train at night or in the day with the windows closed. 

Akaza was wonderful quite a gentleman

some things I would do for fun would accidently call him my husband. His cheeks would be the colour of his hair. This was always fun to watch.

As days passed by, even months. the other hashira would slowly gain trust in him. He was known as the big friendly demon. And each day he would come back to the butterfly estate and tell me all about his day in the demon slayer corp. 

As I fully recovered, so did my wounds. My sword was re-made since I lost it in battle. 

Hotaru the sword maker tried to kill me, although Akaza gave him a death stare. The two would step on each others toes. you could call it a war. 

My relationship with Akaza only grew.