Fast pace

Kiibo and miu we're hanging out as normal, kiibos arm has been feeling pretty heavy and decided to have miu check it out "heh you got some blockage here and there have you not been *lubing* yourself up?" "Uh no? Also miu I uh I told you to-"ASHIT" miu shrieked as she slipped on some dripping oil from kiibos arm "ah miu are you okay?" "Ow f- I'm fine" miu said rubbing her butt "I just fell on my ass, let's just get your arm reattached before I rip it off" miu said annoyed and causing kiibo to jump and miu grabbed on to the arm and fixed it and fastened it back into place "not legit dummy" miu said rolling her eyes and continuing to work on kiibo "OMG we should take a selfieeeee" miu said suddenly excited and leaped up and snatched her phone and before kiibo could voice his opinion miu rapped her arm around kiibo and held him tightly "miu..miu MIU" kiibo said more lively "huh?" Miu confused "I- uhh I'm sorry I just..don't feel comfortable having my photo taken. Especially knowing I'm a robot" kiibo said shyly "oh shit my bad" miu said embarrassed realizing her childish behaviour "hey it's okay don't cry"  "w-what the hell i wasn't gonna cry? How sensitive do you think I am?!" Miu said slightly offended "uh I'm sorry iruma-san I didn't mean to offend yo-*plop* "let's get back to fixing your arm in place" miu said rolling her eyes smiling and laughing from how cute kiibo is *shit do I love him?* miu instantly thought to herself. "Done~" miu said chipper and kiibo smiled and closed his hand and opened it again "wow thanks iruma-San you're so talented and smart. "Heh thanks keebs" miu said smiling "keebs??" Kiibo said confused "it's easier then saying k1fuckyou" "miu can we just stick to kiibo? I mean we've only been friends for a single day, don't you think you're hurrying this up a bit to much?" Kiibo brought up "ugh damn should've thought of that sorry kiibo, let's get dressed and hit the road" "right where's my hat? And stuff?" "Dryer" "oh okay thanks" "..." "uh miu?" "I'm picking out clothing go away" "oh okay" kiibo turned and closed the door so miu could have some privacy "heh gentleman" miu smiled and snickered and started removing her clothing to put on for school. After some time she heard knocking which sounded hard and metal which she knew was kiibo "miu do you have clothes on?" Kiibo said "yeah come in" and kiibo slowly opened the door and had his eyes covered "bitch I said I was fucking fully clothed you idiot" miu said and kiibo quickly removed his hand from his eyes "sorry miu, can we get going?" "Huh? Oh yeah hell yeah " miu said getting off her chair and walking past kiibo who was walking behind her. Walking to school was like a chore for the kids so miu decided to take the train "hey man why you looking down?" "Only to be respectful" kiibo said "your shirt" "what about it?" "It's very low cut" "ugh it's just tits you can stare" "miu don't forget that we've only knew each other for a day so can you respect my boundaries?" Some people looked over "sheesh what a way to stir a crowd dumass" miu said agitated and the two staid silent the rest of the trip until they got to school which they both dispersed in to their own group of people with miu going to the bad kids and kiibo going to himiko and rantaro and shuichi "that's what I was thinking" himiko said "I feel like miu is speeding things up to quick" kiibo admitted and the group talked and kiibo was able to vent about how uncomfortable he was feeling "aw mius got a cru-ush" angie said "w-what she can't love me in a span of a day and besides I'm a robot I'm not capable of love or feelings or barely any I mean I'm not human" kiibo said bummed out *ring ring ringggg* the bell yelled signalling it was time to go to class and everybody started going to their desired class and kiibo just before he got up he had a note handed to him by somebody he didn't know "huh??" He said confused and he grabbed it and put it in a pocket that miu invented for him while she was working on his arm and went with himiko and rantaro since they all shared a class. When kiibo and the rest got to Chem kiibo thought that the teacher wouldn't notice him reading the note so he decided to read it but ms.Aoi caught him and snatched the note and ripped it apart "how about you pay attention to my class and keep the private life out" and for the rest of the day kiibo tried to not think about Miu and his other stuff but he wasn't so successful........