THE UPDATE JOURNAL!!

Start from the beginning

It's been such a long time since I've started creating this story.
I need to end it off with a bang and not with 7 chaps.
We will see each other again like this, at this story's end.

..!

Please be patient with me as I make chapters in the future.
Please and thank you all!
:D

--------------------------------------------------------------------

[4/24/2022]
UPDATE PART 3
(And once again: PLEASE READ!)

Ok so it's been like... uh... 9 Months since I've last updated this... uh...
Crap.

Well since summer break is slowly coming up in about 6-7 weeks-I thought I should give you guys a heads up as in right now and in the future.

Ive been slowly but steadily working on a new chapter, might not be much now but it will be later on.

As of right now no chapters will be released for the mean time. I really need to prepare and study for a upcoming amount of tests this Tuesday-And I really need to catch up on assignments.

(PSAT or SAT-I forgot which one, but probably PSAT since I'm just a sophomore trying NOT to get transferred into a public school that is filled with: unbig-brainers)

And beginning of this year really screwed me up mentally- (to that one person who was part of it
You know who you are-  🙂 nvm they don't even got 4/5 of the internet or Wattpad 💀 Plus I can't really be mad at them, but myself- BUT THATS ONLY BECAUSE IM A MORON! Hopeless romantic I should say. Good thing I've moved on.)

That being said: In the future I'm hoping to find my motivation again after this school year & write some chapters during summer break again!

I also really like the ideas that some of you have suggested in the comments, so I will try to implement them in the future of this series!
I can't fully promise I will work on this-but I will try my best to update you guys! 50/50

And as always- Thank you for reading this fanfic! I hope you guys understand what I'm going through at the moment and I'll see you guys soon!
'\(#°▽°#)/'

And as always- Thank you for reading this fanfic! I hope you guys understand what I'm going through at the moment and I'll see you guys soon! '\(#°▽°#)/'