↪︎ y. itadori - be mine?

Start from the beginning

gojo stopped or a second to think, he desperately wanted the pair of you to get together and be happy. it was the least he could do for his students.

"ok, do you want me to help you?"

"YES!"

"ok she just walked into her room, now's your chance!" gojo encouraged, hiding round the corner, but not without giving itadori a thumbs up.

itadori was dressed in a button up, shirt, fitted with a bow tie. in one hand were flowers and the other hand raised, ready to knock on the door. before he could however, your door swung open to reveal your figure standing, obstructing the path.

"y/n" itadori gasped while blushing and looking off to the side.

"itadori? what are you doing here?" you looked down the corridor both ways and saw no one else there.

"umm...i just wanted to tell you something.." he mumbled, words coming out slowly.

"well do you maybe..want to come in?" you suggested.

"erm sure!"

you opened the door fully, inviting itadori in. he followed you and took a look at his surroundings. your room was simple, not too many things overwhelming it. you had a few posters here and there of your favourite anime characters and some merch. the rest of your room consisted of the bed, a small rounded couch and a desk with a chair. to complete it all you had a flat screen tv on your wall opposite your bed.

"oh! um these are for you." he said while handing the flowers to you.

"aww thanks itadori, i love them!"

you slipped your shoes back off and walked over to your bed, plopping down on it.

"make yourself at home." you said while sitting on the bed, legs crossed.

itadori took your instruction and sat at your desk looking at you preparing what to say.

"so, what did you want to tel-"

"i have a crush on you."

you stopped, making sure you heard him correctly. the boy you liked for so damn long, was openly confessing to you?! it was like you were on cloud 9.

"you like me?" you asked, questioning one more time to make sure he was genuine.

"yes y/n. i really like you so much and for so long too. you're just so beautiful. how can anyone not notice that?" you stood up and walked up to him, your eyes boring into his soul. itadori panicked, thinking you didn't like him back. "i want to be with you, but if you're not for that, then at least could we remain frien- oh!"

he was shocked at what was happening. you were kissing him. that meant you liked him back! he returned the kiss, your fingers finding purchase in his hair while his hands stayed situated at your hips. it felt so right, you and him. after a bit you both pulled away, breathless.

"does that answer your question?" you said with a slight grin.

"well yeah? it's a yes right?" he questioned.

you let out a chuckle at his airhead behaviour. "of course i'll be your girlfriend yuji."

itadori let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. the girl of his dreams, accepting his love. this was a win like none other.

"so uh...what did you want to do now?" yuji asked, suddenly feeling shy.

"want to watch some anime? there's this one show called jujutsu kaisen that i've been wanting to start."

"sure!"

you led him to your bed, where he sat down on top of. you sat next to him, turned the show on and let it play. you snuggled yourself into his side while itadori grinned.

nothing could get better than this.

