|| Chapter 2 ||

The day before marriage

"Hatooo, mujhe naachana hai

"Hatooo, mujhe naachana hai." Piyali yelled and pushed everyone from the stage.

"Now what is this crazy girl up to." Ramya muttered glancing at her daughter who was fighting with dj boy.

"One two three four get on the dance floor
1 2 3 4 get on the dance floor
Booty shake booty shake
Dapaankoothu hardcore
Shoulder hichik michik
Body hichik michik
Gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme some more"

Piyali shouted and thus finished her crazy dance along with her cousins and Priyank.

"Diduu." She jumped from the stage and ran toward Priyanka who came to witness the sangeet ceremony.

"Didu, how was my dance. I rocked na." Piyali asked excitedly.

"Yes baccha. Your dance was superb." Priyanka said with a fake smile.

Piyali sensed something weird with her sister's gestures.

"Didu are you ok."

"Um..yeah..I..I am absolutely fine." Priyanka replied.

"Then why you are not happy didu. Tomorrow is your wedding right." Piyali said while Priyanka looked down.

"Um..didu are you not happy with this marriage." Piyali asked hesitantly. Priyanka's looked at her in shock

"Noooo." Priyanka replied in horror. "I am happy Piyu."

Piyali smiled and hugged her.

"Didu...I will miss you. Tomorrow you will go from here na." Piyali's lips wobbled thinking about it.

"Baccha, don't worry. You can come and see your di any time." Priyanka said.

"Sacchi."

"Mucchi." Priyanka pinched her chubby cheeks.

The wedding day

"Piyu, should we do this

"Piyu, should we do this." Piyali's best friend Tammanna asked worriedly. She knows Piyali is very childish and naughty and no one can expect her actions.

"Tammy, 'Joota Chupai' is our right and we are the bride's sisters so we should do it. Otherwise, it will be like we humiliated the custom." Tamanna looked at her with wide open mouth. This is the first time Piyali said something serious though her words were senseless.

"Now close your mouth. Otherwise flies will build their homes in it." Piyali mocked. Tammanna glared at her.

"Accha sorry. Come let's steal his shoes." Piyali jumped and was about to go to the entrance.

"Piyuu...." Tammanna shrieked in horror and grabbed her arm halting her steps.

"What." Piyali snapped.

"Um..look your brother-in-law. He looks so scary. If we do something like that, he will kill us for sure and you know I can't die as a virgin." Tammanna exclaimed with a scary look.

Piyali frowned and looked at Reyansh who was talking with her family. He looked like a Hulk due to his tall and broad frame. Piyali gulped as she got a glimpse of his biceps whenever he flexed his arm.

"Piyu, let's leave."

"No Tammy. I want to steal his shoes. You know it's my childhood fantasy and I need to do it." Piyali said adamantly.

"Fine. You go and steal his shoes. I am going."

"Tammy please. You are my friend na." Piyali said showing her puppy eyes and put a fake sniff.

"Fine then." Tammanna agreed and Piyali smiled widely.

"Excuse me." Reyansh excused himself from the crowd and walked towards a corner to attend his call

"Yes...yeah copy me the file. I will check it and mail you the corrections and....

Reyansh narrowed his eyes and stared at the petite girls who were trying to steal his golden shoes.

"Gold diggers."

He muttered under his breath and swifted towards them.

Reyansh had never seen Piyali because at the time of engagement and all, she was away for her studies. So Kabir didn't know Piyali was Priyanka's sister.

"Piyuuu...run..run...The hulk is coming....." Tammanna yelled and started running.

"Mataranii." Piyali hurriedly took his shoes and began to run.

"Hey, you little girl stop." Reyansh shouted from back.

Piyali stopped running and turned around angrily. She doesn't like anyone making fun of her height.

"I am not little, you hulk," Piyali screamed at him. Reyansh stared at the petite figure in amusement.

"Hulk really....Then what are you, a rat ?" Reyansh taunted. Piyali gritted her teeth in anger and threw the shoes at him which he caught simply.

"Good girl." He said and patted her head.

"Now listen, don't dare to play these childish games with me. Understand." Reyansh said dangerously making her scared.

Piyali nodded frantically and ran away muttering some curses.

It was the time for the wedding. Piyali and Tammanna ran towards Prinyanka's room excitedly followed by her family. They opened the door and found Priyanka's wedding dress on the bed with a letter.

"Where is Priyanka." Ramya asked looking around.

Manohar took the letter with fear and read the writing.

"I am sorry."

Ramya gasped in shock. Piyali looked at her parents worriedly.

The Raguvanshi's came to know about the news. The families were settled in Priyanka's room discussing the next step. Reyansh was in the balcony controlling his anger.

"I never thought she will do this." Manohar said and looked away shamefully.

"Nandini bhabhi, now you understood these middle-class people's character." Samaya taunted with an ugly smile. She didn't like the marriage proposal. Reyansh is also like her son and wanted him to marry a rich girl.

"Don't speak like that. We are not characterless." Piyali said and glared at her.

"Then what should I call for your sister's action." Samaya asked.

"I know my didu. She is very good and about this...who will marry a hulk." Piyali exclaimed making others stunned.

Reyansh who heard this become angry as he felt offended by her words. Manohar stood and went towards him.

"Beta, we are really sorry. I...we..I don't know how to apologize for my daughter's mistake....." Manohar apologized.

"Who is she ?." Reyansh asked coldly ignoring his words. Manohar frowned at his question.

"Um...She is my youngest daughter Piyali."

"She will be my bride. End of the discussion." Reyansh announced and walked towards the door leaving others dumbfounded.

"Nooo. I won't marry a hulk. I don't want to die" Piyali shouted in agony.

Reyansh turned and looked at her.

"You will and you should. You love your dear sister a lot right, so you will suffer for her deeds and this is the first step."