|| Chapter 3 ||

"I don't want to go papa

"I don't want to go papa." Piyali cried out loudly hugging her father. Ramya who was standing beside her husband, also had tears in her eyes seeing her daughter's pain. 

"Gudiya, don't cry. You can come and see us anytime." Manohar said trying to stop her cries. 

Nandini and Randir felt sad. They could understand her state because everything happened all of a sudden and it was unexpected too. 

Reyansh was already in his car. He was getting irritated second by second but calmed himself by thinking about his family.  To distract himself, he opened his phone and start checking mails. 

Tammanna was cursing Priyanka continuously on seeing her best friend in pain. She wiped her own tears and hugged her, trying to give her strength to face the situation. Like Piyali's family, Tammanna also knows that Piyu is innocent and during their college days Tammanna was like her personal bodyguard. She didn't even let any horny male species touch her innocent doll and this was also a reason which contributed to her inexperience to deal with any other boys other than her father and Priyank. 

And now they can't even imagine how she will deal with Reyansh, in the same room. 

God please give her strength to deal with my hulk brother in law !!!

The last ritual was also done and Piyali burst out into tears realizing that it was the time for her to go. 

"Bro she is crying very badly." Samrat Malhotra, Reyansh's friend said as he felt bad for the innocent soul.

"So ?." Reyansh snorted and Samrat looked at him in disbelief. 

"Bro, she is your wife......

"Substitute, Samrat. She is just a substitute." Reyansh retorted, interrupting him. He can never think of her as his wife, not even in dreams. She is the one who dared to insult him openly, which others did silently. 

"Manohar ji, we will take care of Piyali like our own child." Nandini said and took Piyali in her arms.

"Piyali, don't be sad. You can meet your family whenever you want. It's my promise." Nandini said and wiped her tears. Piyali sniffed and bobbed her head up and down. 

Manohar and Ramya took Piyali to the car. Both kissed her forehead and opened the door only to hear Piyali's scream. Reyansh's phone dropped down with a startle and looked at her. 

"Papa, I don't want to sit with him. I...I will sit in another car." Piyali said and went towards the car parked at the entrance. All looked at her dumbfounded. 

1,2,3,4.......Reyansh counted, calming his nerves. 

Ramya slapped her forehead due to her daughter's stupidity and rushed towards her. 

"Piyali, you should sit in that car, with your husband. It's a ritual beta." Ramya explained lovingly. 

"But mumma...."

"Not more buts and it's. Go with your husband." Ramya ordered and dragged her towards the car even though she felt bad. 

Piyali sat on her side slowly keeping her eyes down. Samrat accelerated the car thus starting their journey towards the mansion. 

The car was filled with silence except for Piyali's hiccups. Samrat glanced at the rearview to see Reyansh rubbing his face in frustration while looking at Piyali. He turned his eyes back to the road and silently prayed to Piyali to stop hiccups. 

Hours later the car finally became lifeless and now instead of hiccups it was snoring. 

"Damn it" Pushing the car door, Reyansh rushed outside in frustration ignoring Samrat's calls. 

"Reyansh, where is Piyali." Nandini asked worriedly after giving Pooja thali to the eldest daughter-in-law, Nayana. 

"I don't know." Reyansh uttered without any expression. 

Nandini didn't push him more not to make the situation worse. She and Riya walked towards the car. 

"Where is she."

"She is sleeping" Samrat answered Nandini's question. 

Shaking her head, Nandini entered the car through the other side. She felt cute seeing Piyali's innocent sleeping face. 

"Piyu, wake up baccha." Nandini said and shook her shoulders. Piyali twitched her nose in irritation and lifted her head from the window, yawning. 

"Mumma, mujhe sone do." Piyali murmured and grabbed Nandini's hand, pressing her cheek on it. 

"Piyali, it's not your home." 

"Ehhhh..." Piyali shrieked from her sleep and stared at Nandini. 

She looked outside and the realization hits her hard. 

I am married, mummyyyyyyy.....!

"Reyansh, Piyali is your wife and why didn't you wake her up". Nandini asked in a whisper. 

"Mom, today morning you told me that Priyanka is going to be your wife, you should love her and take care of her. And now you are telling Piyali is my wife. What am I ?.....a panjali..." Sarcasm was filled in his reply. 

Nandini glared at him and walked towards Piyali who was standing beside the car staring at the mansion like candy. 

"Lift your right leg and slowly push the pot." Nandini instructed softly. Reyansh scoffed including Samaya. 

Piyali did as she said. Then she stepped into the red liquid and towards the hall with Reyansh. She was doing everything excitedly as it was all new for her. 

Turning around, she giggled out loud on seeing her red-coloured footprints on the floor making others frown. 

"What happened Piyali." Nandini asked. 

"Um...nothing." 

She then hesitantly looked up and got many glares, especially from Raguveer, Rani and Samaya while others gave a soft smile. The reason for the glares was Priyanka's betrayal. 

She felt scared and her scare increased when she got another glimpse of Reyansh's blazing eyes. 

Mumma....I want youuuuuuu !

I want youuuuuuu !