joining the cult

you just moved to gatlin, nebraska and there are bunches of corn fields. you look around to discover a small patch in the field leading to a path, you get curious but you pass it. you get out of the car to see your new house, it's yellow and beautiful. you unpack your things and tell your parents that your going to explore for a bit. there is a strange sound coming from behind the house so you go check it out, it was just a bunny. but, you see that same patch, you're really curious and confused as why it's there, you go towards it and follow the path. you get to the end of it and there are these groups of people sitting down and listening to a boy in all black. the boy in the black spots you and you get really nervous, he pulls you out to show you to the people. they are all chanting "hang the outlander!!" but you say "calm down, i want to be apart of this" to help you get away from the situation. there is a guy walking in the corn fields and you spot him, he looks at you and smiles, you smile back. the boy in the black said his name was isaac, and you said your name was y/n. so, you sit down and hear what there talking about and it's interesting. it's getting dark so you have to head back home, whenever you got home you could not stop thinking about that red headed boy.