"The Start"

"Draco Malfoy pov"

And look at us... together again.
After all this time telling myself that i'll never look her in the eyes again for at least five minutes... Looks like that was a lie too.

That's what I do, I lie.
I keep thinking about what it would have been like if I hadn't. If I hadn't screamed. If I hadn't gone home that night.

I've lost her.
If you're wondering how, or why. We'd better start with the first day. The day I met her.

_________________________________________

"HOGWARTS 1991"

To be honest, I don't really care what happens around me. That is, until I heard my name.

"Draco Malfoy!"

oh merlin-
That's it, it's time for me to be sorted. There's only one thing for sure. I have to be a Slytherin. There is no doubt that the heir of the Malfoy family will not be a Slyterin. I sat down in the chair and just before the hat touched my head it shouted loudly:

"SLYTERIN!"

I knew it.

I made my way to the Slyterin table and sit down. When I cast my eyes on the rest of the children to be sorted I noticed her. She looked familiar. I didn't know exactly why or from where but I knew her. Her eyes met mine and at that moment I felt a sourness on my spine. Those eyes were going to bring me not only the greatest joy and fullness but at the same time the hardest pain and loneliness.

But I didn't know that yet, so I just smiled. She smiled back. She's got a nice smile. I waited until it was her turn, my eyes not leaving hers for a second.

"Y/N L/N"

"Y/N....What a beautiful name..." I thought as I watched her walk towards the chair and she sat down.

It's quiet. I don't like it when it's too quiet. But fortunately the silence was broken again by the voice of the hat.

"SLYTERIN"

She smiled and walked towards me. I mean, towards the Slyterin table.

She came and took a seat next to me.

"Hey, my name is Y/N, Y/N L/N!"

"Malfoy, Draco Malfoy"

She smiled again.

"Nice to meet you, Draco!"

She reached out her hand waiting for me to shake It. And I did.

"Nice to meet you too, Y/N"

And this is how I met her. Y/N L/N. The most beautiful girl I ever seen in my entire life.

_________________________________________

I'm very sorry it was so short but this is just the first chapter. Also, English is not my first language so feel free to correct me. Please don't judge me it's my first book...