Sana watched him go out and felt a surge of love for him as she saw him go out, so too too toed out, it was very rare that the entire house was asleep at the same time, this meant that they could spend some time alone and she did not want to miss out on the opportunity, she ran out and saw him enter the smoking room, she quickly went in behind him and he gasped as soon he felt and saw her get in. He was sitting in the stool and she quickly settled in between his legs and smiled. He could not help but bite his lower lip and smile adoringly at her...and sweetly asked her "moti tujhay bhi neendh nahi aayi? Kya hua, aur aisay andhar nahi aa sakthee na, chal go out, will finish this and come, go baby, I don't want any screen grabs of this floating around" he lovingly patted her cheeks and kissed her forehead and trying pushing her out. She whined and curled her self around her neck and whispered "mujhay gandhay vaalay harkataein karni hai, Sidharth mujhay ludo khelna hai tere saath." Saying this she nuzzled her face into the crook of his neck and showed him a fraction of her need. He hissed both in want and submission, he held her against himself tightly and whispered back "baby don't make this more difficult than it is, I want to do so many things with and to you, Lekin hamaari relaity bai yeh ghar, we will have to wait for the right time, ham apnay aap ko toh aisay compromise nahi kar saktay na. Hmm, moti tu precious hai, meri hai aur mujhay bilkul nahi pasand ke jo mera hai is so available to others. Tu samajh rahi bai meri baat? Hmm?" Saying this he moved her onto the stool and covered her body with his knowing fully well his height would block the camera from seeing what exactly is happening and he with his fingers traced her lips and mumbled "I wanna chew these and then hear you gasp in want for me." And then be leaned forward such that she could feel the evidence of his desire against her arm and asked her "do you see how much I want you?" And when she looked at him with daze and desire he pointedly looked at her having chest and pert buds and made sure having a good look at them he shifted his face back at her, only to find her eyes awash with unexpressed desire, he whispered "baby are you wet for me?" And she could not help but nod her head and also surprisingly let out a sob of helplessness and she hugged him tight and be held her face in this his chech and whispered "baby don't do this to you and me, difficult hai jaanta hoon Lekin this is the right thing to do na?" We can do this for ourselves right baby, focus on the game finish this and then figure the rest of it hain na baby?" He then held up her face with both his hands and watched how she cutely pouted and nodded and they both chuckled. He wiped away her tears and kisses her forehead and said "kya hua be kuch bolegi nahin?" And when she nodded her head affirming that she could not say anything he chuckled and kissed her fore head once more, pecked her nose and nipped her lips and said "baccha, chal go to bed am quickly coming" she simply whined and clung onto him, took the cigarette packet and threw it out indicating that she did not want him to smoke. He looked pointedly at her and she returned his gaze , hers cute and challenging, his exasperated yet amused. But he complied and held her hands and both of them walked back to bed. Once they settled in, he quickly grabbed her and covered both of them and drew her Lips into his, he kissed her deep hoping that this was sign enough for her to hold on and be patient while things worked themselves out.

The next day morning both of them clung onto each other more so than ever before. The vulnerability they both had displayed to each other and somehow drawn them closer together. It also made them weaker in so many ways. Sidharth as momentary reprieve decided to for once not over think and give in to the cuddles and hugs and lazing around. Paras and Bagga were at each other's throats and all he wanted to do was snuggle upto Shehnaaz and allow her to pamper him silly. It was amazing how this girl could in one moment unleash all the sexual potency in him and in another just calm him and give him a certain comfort that can only come from a woman's heart to love. And while he had this glazed expression he felt her pinch his waist and she also had this crooked grin on her face. He clutched her hair and through gritted tooth demanded to know "kyun pinch kya kameeni. It hurt me baaba" and she squinted her eyes and said " bore ho rahi hoon yaar! Yeh Paras itna loser hai na uskay fights bhi oh Gawd seriously mazaa nahi aata! Jaa tu asim sey ya Rashmi sey ladh!" Saying this she pinched his cheek and giggled and he had an amused and endearing expression at her cheeky nature and he said "pata hai tu kya chahthee hai, tu chahthee bai ke mein ladooon, phir Dhaka mukkee pey aaye aur tujhay bas aakay chipakna hai na? Pata hai meko! Let's skip step 1 and 2 baby chal aaja chipak jaa!" Saying this they both laughed at the humour and the truth in that statement.
By then he had started playing with her fingers and then said "vaisay meko na kabhi kabhi lagta hai ki tu hee bhagwaan hai...matlab Paras ko pehlay dost banaya phir aashik phir enemy, Mahira ko pata bhi nahi hain ki voh dost hai ya souten hai ya dushman, bagga jo jaanay vaali thi show sey kyunki terese voh unsafe feel karti thi abhi bas tere saharay mandraa rahi hai idhar sey udhar, aur phir mein, friend sey option sey Naukar sey" and he bit his inner cheek because he knew what he was going to say next was cheeky and inappropriate and yet he loved riling her on, today especially with her flushed cheeks and twinkling eyes she nudged him and urged him to go on "aur kya sidhaaaarrth bol
Kuttay! Aur kya!" He chuckled and lowered his voice and said "baby ab toh worker sey sex worker bhi ban gaya" he said this and ran before she realized what was said and he ran towards the bathroom area and when she realized what he said she set soon behind him and caught him just before he could lock himself in one of the restrooms and caught hik by the hair and dragged him to the parachute bed and she screeched "kuttayaaaaa kya bola tu!!!!" All this whole Sidharth just couldn't control his mad wheeze of a laugh and even though her grip on his hair hurt he complied and settled against the back of the bed and allowed her to curl up next to him as they faced each other and she propped on her elbow and whined "sidhaaaarth kyun karta hai yaar aisay, tu na aisay munb hilaaye yeh sab baatein kardeta hai aur mera loud reaction nikalta hai aur badnaam mein ho jaati hoon yaar, kitna kameena hai tu!" Saying this she lied down fully and sighed deeply and he snaked his arm around her and said chalna Ek nap kartay hain, shit man aaj Shaam ke task ke liye red T-shirt dhoondna padega, moti t shirt iron karegi, agar
Mil Gaya toh!" And after she affirmed that she would they both cuddled into each other and had a settled into a healing rest and ready for the Christmas task later in the day.