Nine thoughts were interrupted when she felt his hot breath on her neck, he targeted a specific area and then licked it.

Frowning at the sudden burning sensation inside of her, Nine thought it was the beast so she moved her hand to push Slade's face away from her. The sudden action snapped him out of his lust filled daze as he stumbled a couple of steps back, not believing his mate just shoved his face away from her.

Nine stared at him with a raised eyebrow after picking it up from Tori. Slade couldn't help but chuckle at her. If he didn't know her innocent side he would have thought that Nine was one of those cool, calm and collected type of women. With her strong build and battle scars it was hard to believe that she almost childlike.

He couldn't resist cupping her face to place a small kiss on her nose and then grinning wolfishly at her.

"My adorable Queen." He said as she blinked innocently at him.

Slade loved the way she was only a few inches shorter than him. If he was completely honest, his back would give out every time he'd have to bend to kiss her or hug her. He had nothing against short girls but he just preferred taller women like his mate who had longer legs that he loved to have wrapped around his waist as he-

A poke to his bare stomach snapped him out of his sinful thoughts. Once again Slade looked like he was caught doing something naughty.

Sheepishly chuckling, he took Nine's hand and led her inside the room. "How about we get some breakfast?" he said, making sure Nine could not see what was happening in his boxers.

Nine nodded and let him pull her out the room and down the stairs. While her mate guided her, her curious cat eyes still wondered to different things in the house. They reached the kitchen where it was crowded with teens getting ready for school and those going to work.

It was quiet busy but most were already leaving after paying their respects to their Alpha and Luna as they passed by. Slade pulled Nine into the kitchen and let her sit next to his little sister Ariana who was shoving her breakfast into her mouth. He took his seat next to her and told one of the chefs what he and Nine would like.

Slade almost forgot that Nine only ate raw meat but hopefully she was willing to give the scrambled and sunny side eggs, toast and a variety of freshly made fruit juices a try. He would have asked to make more but for now those would do.

While Slade was talking to one of the women, Nine turned to watch Ariana in curiosity. She didn't use utensils to eat and just observed the little girl as she ate her food.

When the plate was placed in front of Nine, she picked up the fork - her head switching to her hand and then to little Ariana's, making sure she copied her correctly.

Slade put his elbow on the table and placed his head in his hands as he faced his beloved Queen imitating his sister. A small smile was graced his face and his eyes softening when Ariana began to teach Nine how to hold the fork properly. His sister taking on the challenge very seriously and Nine looking very determined to learn the new technique.

To him it was the perfect picture. He couldn't wait to experience everything with his mate and possibly have a family of their own.

Nine's ears picked up heavy footsteps heading their way. She turned towards the entrance, still slightly on guard in her new environment. Her face scrunched up when she saw Tori come bounding in. It'd probably take her a while to get used to the pushy female.

"Nine, there you are!" Tori grinned and moved forward to hug her tightly.

She just sat there, her arms were glued to her side as she stared at the food she wanted to eat but couldn't because she was trapped.