Chapter 1: The Smiling Idiot

Start from the beginning

Yet there's always one person who they don't seem to have that much of an effect on.

"Hey there buddy!", Nendo pops up out of nowhere behind me.

'It's not this idiot'.

An familiar glow entered the room followed by a dozen 'offu's' and 'oh wows'.

"Good morning everyone, a pleasant day we're having", Teruhashi smiled.

"Oh wow, Teruhashi!"

"Good morning Teruhashi!"

"I'm sorry, I know I'm late. I slept in a little later than usual", She said.

"Don't worry, Teruhashi take all the time you need, you need your beauty rest!"

"It's not like she actually needs it!", Her followers clamored around her.

'Not her either'.

The door opened again, I turned my attention to it. Following her in after, came a girl with (h/c) hair. She sluggishly hugged her school bag to her chest and hung her head low so her no one could see her face, her hair and clothes a little disheveled. She yawned and made her way to her seat upfront by the window. Teruhashi then turned her full attention to her, walking over to her desk.

"Good morning, (L/n). Didn't get any sleep last night?", she spoke

"*yawns* Noo, I ended up staying up late ..playing video games", (L/n) responded lazily laying her head on the desk

"My, you shouldn't stay up so late. You have to take care of yourself", Teruhashi spoke then gestured to (l/n)'s forehead.
"You'll start to get wrinkles".

With that, (L/n) shot up from her desk and covered her head. "Seriously, ughh..this is so not my week!!", she dramatically cried

It's her, (Y/n) (L/n).

From what I heard she's actually foreign, or maybe half foreign. And from what I've seen, She seems to be a cheerful and preppy girl. She's pretty popular, especially among the girls. She sticks out because of her style and attitude.

The weird thing is, shouldn't a girl like that be a 2nd Teruhashi?

'Oh great, it's Onimora', Teruhashi's band of male followers thought to themselves

"Hey (L/n), maybe you should've gotten more beauty rest, you need it!'", one of them called out.

"Oh shut up! Look in mirror dumbass", (L/n) snapped back, her eyes glowered at them as they backed off.

It's actually the opposite, what I mean by popular is that she's pretty infamous throughout the school as 'Onimora' . While Teruhashi's the school's 'angel', she quickly became the school's 'demon'. Ironic, since they seem to be friends.
Back to what I was saying, through out the school, no matter what, she sticks out to me. X- ray vision, telepathy, I can see her just fine, no bones or insides. It's strange, that I can't hear her thoughts or sense her presence but it's nice to actually see someone normal for a change..or at least normal in my eyes.

But I need to figure out why.

'Is she an idiot like Nendo? Or could it be something else',-

"Hey, hey, your not zoning out again are ya ?!", Nendo fully got in my face and I stood up

As I did, (L/n) walked pass me while (L/n) gave me a short glance before turning to a group of girls sitting few seats down.